What is involved in Amazon Web Services
Find out what the related areas are that Amazon Web Services connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Amazon Web Services thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Amazon Web Services journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Amazon Web Services leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Amazon Web Services related domains to cover and 120 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Amazon Web Services, Zadara Storage, Server farm, Amazon ElastiCache, Application service provider, Amazon tax, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Amazon Pay, Amazon Game Studios, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud computing security, Virtual appliance, East Coast of the United States, Oracle Cloud, Double Helix Games, Google Cloud Functions, The Register, Content delivery network, Abiquo Enterprise Edition, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fishbowl, Zoho Corporation, EXo Platform, Instant messaging, Computing platform, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon Lambda, Block-level storage, Reflexive Entertainment, Amazon Machine Image, Amazon Light, DXC Technology, Google Cloud Platform, Northern Virginia, Rackspace Cloud, Fowler Ridge Wind Farm, Middle East, 100% renewable energy, Amazon Connect, VMware vCloud Air, Amazon Studios, HPE Helion Eucalyptus, Engine Yard, Virtual Machine Manager, EMC Atmos, 43 Things, Fire OS, Amazon Digital Game Store:
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Think about Amazon Web Services projects and oversee Amazon Web Services management by competencies.
– Think about the functions involved in your Amazon Web Services project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can you negotiate Amazon Web Services successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Does Amazon Web Services appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Zadara Storage failures and describe the risks of Zadara Storage sustainability.
– Do those selected for the Amazon Web Services team have a good general understanding of what Amazon Web Services is all about?
– Is the Amazon Web Services organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Amazon Web Services objectives?
Server farm Critical Criteria:
Review Server farm leadership and change contexts.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Amazon Web Services process?
– How important is Amazon Web Services to the user organizations mission?
– What threat is Amazon Web Services addressing?
Amazon ElastiCache Critical Criteria:
Gauge Amazon ElastiCache tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Amazon ElastiCache strategies.
– In the case of a Amazon Web Services project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Amazon Web Services project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Amazon Web Services project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Amazon Web Services process?
Application service provider Critical Criteria:
Participate in Application service provider tactics and optimize Application service provider leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Amazon Web Services products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What is the purpose of Amazon Web Services in relation to the mission?
– How do we manage Amazon Web Services Knowledge Management (KM)?
Amazon tax Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Amazon tax results and differentiate in coordinating Amazon tax.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Amazon Web Services process?
– How is the value delivered by Amazon Web Services being measured?
– How to Secure Amazon Web Services?
Amazon EC2 Container Service Critical Criteria:
Audit Amazon EC2 Container Service quality and learn.
– What are the key elements of your Amazon Web Services performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our Amazon Web Services domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Is a Amazon Web Services Team Work effort in place?
Amazon Pay Critical Criteria:
Model after Amazon Pay visions and cater for concise Amazon Pay education.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Amazon Web Services with what users do day-to-day?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Amazon Web Services processes?
Amazon Game Studios Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Amazon Game Studios strategies and attract Amazon Game Studios skills.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Amazon Web Services strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is there a Amazon Web Services Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Amazon Web Services processes of our organization?
Amazon Elastic Beanstalk Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Amazon Elastic Beanstalk decisions and forecast involvement of future Amazon Elastic Beanstalk projects in development.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Amazon Web Services opportunities costing us money?
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
See the value of Cloud computing security issues and budget for Cloud computing security challenges.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Amazon Web Services information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What vendors make products that address the Amazon Web Services needs?
– How can skill-level changes improve Amazon Web Services?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
Virtual appliance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Virtual appliance adoptions and be persistent.
– What are the short and long-term Amazon Web Services goals?
– What are the business goals Amazon Web Services is aiming to achieve?
East Coast of the United States Critical Criteria:
Mine East Coast of the United States failures and adjust implementation of East Coast of the United States.
– Think about the people you identified for your Amazon Web Services project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What is our Amazon Web Services Strategy?
Oracle Cloud Critical Criteria:
Refer to Oracle Cloud outcomes and get going.
– Is maximizing Amazon Web Services protection the same as minimizing Amazon Web Services loss?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Amazon Web Services project?
– Does Amazon Web Services analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Double Helix Games Critical Criteria:
Value Double Helix Games leadership and drive action.
– Can we add value to the current Amazon Web Services decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will provide the final approval of Amazon Web Services deliverables?
– How would one define Amazon Web Services leadership?
Google Cloud Functions Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Google Cloud Functions goals and correct Google Cloud Functions management by competencies.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Amazon Web Services strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Amazon Web Services Management?
The Register Critical Criteria:
Grasp The Register risks and catalog The Register activities.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Amazon Web Services is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Content delivery network Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Content delivery network management and report on the economics of relationships managing Content delivery network and constraints.
– In a project to restructure Amazon Web Services outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– To what extent does management recognize Amazon Web Services as a tool to increase the results?
– Are there recognized Amazon Web Services problems?
Abiquo Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Abiquo Enterprise Edition tasks and budget for Abiquo Enterprise Edition challenges.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Amazon Web Services activities?
Microsoft SQL Server Critical Criteria:
Focus on Microsoft SQL Server governance and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Microsoft SQL Server is getting what it needs.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Amazon Web Services product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Can Microsoft SQL Server Express be contacted?
Amazon Fire TV Critical Criteria:
Use past Amazon Fire TV failures and separate what are the business goals Amazon Fire TV is aiming to achieve.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Amazon Web Services values?
– Which Amazon Web Services goals are the most important?
Amazon Fishbowl Critical Criteria:
See the value of Amazon Fishbowl decisions and figure out ways to motivate other Amazon Fishbowl users.
– What are our Amazon Web Services Processes?
Zoho Corporation Critical Criteria:
See the value of Zoho Corporation decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Zoho Corporation strategies.
– How likely is the current Amazon Web Services plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Amazon Web Services been identified and analyzed?
– How can the value of Amazon Web Services be defined?
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Analyze EXo Platform results and prioritize challenges of EXo Platform.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Amazon Web Services leaders?
– What are the usability implications of Amazon Web Services actions?
Instant messaging Critical Criteria:
Debate over Instant messaging governance and cater for concise Instant messaging education.
– Are you looking for a vendor to provide instant messaging built into the solution so users of the system can instant message each other?
– Are accountability and ownership for Amazon Web Services clearly defined?
Computing platform Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Computing platform goals and catalog Computing platform activities.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Amazon Web Services services/products?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Amazon Web Services forward?
– How do we Identify specific Amazon Web Services investment and emerging trends?
Amazon CloudWatch Critical Criteria:
Participate in Amazon CloudWatch leadership and report on developing an effective Amazon CloudWatch strategy.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Amazon Web Services?
Amazon Lambda Critical Criteria:
Check Amazon Lambda governance and finalize the present value of growth of Amazon Lambda.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Amazon Web Services processes?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Amazon Web Services does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Block-level storage Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Block-level storage management and secure Block-level storage creativity.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Amazon Web Services?
Reflexive Entertainment Critical Criteria:
Trace Reflexive Entertainment issues and explore and align the progress in Reflexive Entertainment.
– Are assumptions made in Amazon Web Services stated explicitly?
– How do we keep improving Amazon Web Services?
Amazon Machine Image Critical Criteria:
Analyze Amazon Machine Image tactics and remodel and develop an effective Amazon Machine Image strategy.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Amazon Web Services project?
Amazon Light Critical Criteria:
Match Amazon Light results and work towards be a leading Amazon Light expert.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Amazon Web Services workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Amazon Web Services leader?
– Does Amazon Web Services create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
DXC Technology Critical Criteria:
Shape DXC Technology visions and change contexts.
– Does Amazon Web Services systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Amazon Web Services requirements in detail?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Google Cloud Platform quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Google Cloud Platform skills.
Northern Virginia Critical Criteria:
Gauge Northern Virginia outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Amazon Web Services delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are we Assessing Amazon Web Services and Risk?
Rackspace Cloud Critical Criteria:
Jump start Rackspace Cloud strategies and arbitrate Rackspace Cloud techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Does our organization need more Amazon Web Services education?
– What are internal and external Amazon Web Services relations?
– What is the name of the rackspace cloud service?
– How to deal with Amazon Web Services Changes?
Fowler Ridge Wind Farm Critical Criteria:
Confer over Fowler Ridge Wind Farm planning and finalize the present value of growth of Fowler Ridge Wind Farm.
– Is the scope of Amazon Web Services defined?
Middle East Critical Criteria:
Frame Middle East goals and ask questions.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Amazon Web Services? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have you identified your Amazon Web Services key performance indicators?
100% renewable energy Critical Criteria:
Infer 100% renewable energy outcomes and plan concise 100% renewable energy education.
– How much does Amazon Web Services help?
Amazon Connect Critical Criteria:
Coach on Amazon Connect projects and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Amazon Connect services.
– How do we know that any Amazon Web Services analysis is complete and comprehensive?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze VMware vCloud Air issues and slay a dragon.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Amazon Web Services. How do we gain traction?
– What are current Amazon Web Services Paradigms?
Amazon Studios Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Amazon Studios strategies and change contexts.
– What about Amazon Web Services Analysis of results?
HPE Helion Eucalyptus Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on HPE Helion Eucalyptus leadership and integrate design thinking in HPE Helion Eucalyptus innovation.
Engine Yard Critical Criteria:
Examine Engine Yard goals and perfect Engine Yard conflict management.
– What are the disruptive Amazon Web Services technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we go about Securing Amazon Web Services?
Virtual Machine Manager Critical Criteria:
Study Virtual Machine Manager leadership and ask what if.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Amazon Web Services, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is Amazon Web Services dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Powwow over EMC Atmos projects and get answers.
– Does the Amazon Web Services task fit the clients priorities?
43 Things Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot 43 Things planning and prioritize challenges of 43 Things.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Amazon Web Services goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Amazon Web Services project?
– Is Amazon Web Services Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Fire OS Critical Criteria:
Gauge Fire OS failures and define Fire OS competency-based leadership.
– How do we maintain Amazon Web Servicess Integrity?
Amazon Digital Game Store Critical Criteria:
Talk about Amazon Digital Game Store management and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Amazon Web Services agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are there Amazon Web Services Models?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Amazon Web Services Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Amazon Web Services External links:
Amazon.com – Amazon Web Services
http://Ad · aws.amazon.com/free
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Amazon Web Services Sign-In
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage (@ZadaraStorage) | Twitter
Zadara Storage Reviews – CB Insights
Zadara Storage – YouTube
Server farm External links:
Deploy Project Server 2013 to a server farm environment
What is server farm? Webopedia Definition
Amazon ElastiCache External links:
Amazon ElastiCache – Official Site
Application service provider External links:
Application Service Providers | Global Capacity
Transcription application service provider (TASP)
Amazon tax External links:
Colorado’s “Amazon tax” takes effect — here’s what it means
Amazon EC2 Container Service External links:
AWS | Amazon EC2 Container Service | Getting Started
Amazon Pay External links:
Accept Payments Online And On Mobile | Amazon Pay
Customers | Amazon Pay
Amazon Game Studios External links:
Amazon Game Studios – Games!
Amazon Game Studios – Official Site
Amazon Game Studios – Amazon.jobs
Amazon Elastic Beanstalk External links:
Introduction to Amazon Elastic BeanStalk | Edureka – YouTube
Cloud computing security External links:
New Zealand Government Cloud Computing Security …
Cloud Computing Security – Google Cloud
DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide …
Virtual appliance External links:
Virtual Appliance – Netwrix
Virtual appliance – ICA-AtoM
Virtual Appliance – FREE download Virtual Appliance
Oracle Cloud External links:
JD Edwards,NetSuite,Oracle Cloud,Salesforce …
Sign In To ORACLE CLOUD
Oracle Cloud Customer Connect Welcome Page
Double Helix Games External links:
Double Helix Games Careers and Employment | Indeed.com
Double Helix Games – YouTube
Double Helix Games Company Information – GameFAQs
Google Cloud Functions External links:
Google Cloud Functions Meetups – Meetup
Google Cloud Functions and Firebase | Firebase
Serverless – Google Cloud Functions
The Register External links:
At The Register | Home
Obituaries – The Register Citizen
Important Estate Forms – Office Of The Register Of Wills
Content delivery network External links:
Akamai – Content Delivery Network (CDN) & Cloud …
Azure Content delivery network | Microsoft Azure
Abiquo Enterprise Edition External links:
OvumAbiquo – Abiquo Enterprise Edition – Ovum
Abiquo Enterprise Edition | crunchbase
Abiquo Enterprise Edition – WOW.com
Microsoft SQL Server External links:
Microsoft SQL Server 2017 on Linux | Microsoft
Amazon Fire TV External links:
See shopping results for amazon fire tv
Amazon Fishbowl External links:
Amazon Fishbowl with Bill Maher (TV Series 2006– ) – IMDb
Zoho Corporation External links:
Zoho Corporation – Official Site
ZOHO – Off Campus Drive in Bangalore – ZOHO Corporation
EXo Platform External links:
eXo Platform en 2 minutes – YouTube
eXo Platform (@eXoPlatform) | Twitter
eXo Platform Editions and Pricing
Instant messaging External links:
ICE Instant Messaging
10 instant messaging hacks to talk more good – Popular Science
CME Pivot Instant Messaging Platform – CME Group
Computing platform External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Nutanix Xtreme Computing Platform NX-8235-G5 – CDW.com
http://www.cdw.com › … › Storage Networking/SAN Software
Amazon Lambda External links:
Are there any alternatives to Amazon Lambda? – Quora
Block-level storage External links:
What Is Block-Level Storage? Webopedia Definition
Reflexive Entertainment External links:
Big Kahuna Reef : Reflexive Entertainment – Internet Archive
Reflexive Entertainment :: Online games
Big Kahuna Party – by Reflexive Entertainment
Amazon Machine Image External links:
Introduction to AMI (Amazon Machine Image) | Edureka
Amazon Light External links:
Amazon Light Switches – Best Buy
Marble – Amazon Light 3cm – News – Allied Stone
DXC Technology External links:
DXC Technology Perks at Work
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Cloud Storage – Online Data Storage | Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform
Cloud Launcher Marketplace – Google Cloud Platform
Northern Virginia External links:
MainStreet Bank – The Northern Virginia Community Bank
NVAR – Northern Virginia Realtors
Rackspace Cloud External links:
Manual restores via Rackspace Cloud Backup API – …
Rackspace Cloud Drive – Desktop Sync | Rackspace Hosting
Big Data on the Rackspace Cloud – Rackspace Hosting
Fowler Ridge Wind Farm External links:
The Fowler Ridge Wind Farm Project, USA – Power …
Middle East External links:
Middle East News – the latest from Al Jazeera
Middle East Monitor – Official Site
Middle East News | The Jerusalem Post
100% renewable energy External links:
Maui Energy Conference | 100% Renewable Energy in …
Opt UP to 100% Renewable Energy | MCE
Amazon Connect External links:
Amazon Connect – Cloud-Based Contact Center
Amazon Connect App Integration with Zendesk Support
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air
VMware vCloud Air – Dedicated Cloud Platform | CenturyLink
VMware vCloud Air
Amazon Studios External links:
Amazon Studios – Official Site
Amazon Studios Shakeup: Joe Lewis Exits as Head of …
HPE Helion Eucalyptus External links:
HPE Helion Eucalyptus Review – Business-Software.com
Taking AWS Private with HPE Helion Eucalyptus – YouTube
Engine Yard External links:
Engine Yard – Home | Facebook
Engine Yard: Log In or Sign Up
Engine Yard – Official Site
Virtual Machine Manager External links:
Virtual Machine Manager Documentation | Microsoft Docs
EMC Atmos External links:
EMC Atmos GeoDrive – va.gov
ECS 2.0 – ECS EMC Atmos Object Service API support
43 Things External links:
43things.com @ 43 Things
[PDF]43 Things Book – anerle.store
43 Things – Everything2.com
Fire OS External links:
Fire OS – Official Site
Fire OS Tablets | HSN
Amazon Fire 5th gen Rooted on Fire OS 5 1 1 with SuperTool
Amazon Digital Game Store External links:
Amazon Digital Game Store – iSnare Free Encyclopedia