Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ObjectDatabase++ Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ObjectDatabase++ related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ObjectDatabase++ specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ObjectDatabase++ Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ObjectDatabase++ improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting ObjectDatabase++ with what users do day-to-day?
- How are you going to measure success?
- How does the team improve its work?
- How do we Lead with ObjectDatabase++ in Mind?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic ObjectDatabase++ objectives?
- Do the ObjectDatabase++ decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Has the ObjectDatabase++ work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ObjectDatabase++ book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ObjectDatabase++ self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ObjectDatabase++ Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ObjectDatabase++ areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ObjectDatabase++ Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ObjectDatabase++ projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ObjectDatabase++ Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ObjectDatabase++ project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two national cultures represented by your team?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the impact to the ObjectDatabase++ project if the item is not resolved in a timely fashion?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the ObjectDatabase++ project sponsor, how would you determine which ObjectDatabase++ project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management – What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the ObjectDatabase++ project?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
Step-by-step and complete ObjectDatabase++ Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ObjectDatabase++ project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ObjectDatabase++ project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ObjectDatabase++ project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ObjectDatabase++ project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ObjectDatabase++ project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ObjectDatabase++ project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ObjectDatabase++ project with this in-depth ObjectDatabase++ Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ObjectDatabase++ projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ObjectDatabase++ and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ObjectDatabase++ investments work better.
This ObjectDatabase++ All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.