Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Next Generation Mobile Networks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Next Generation Mobile Networks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Next Generation Mobile Networks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Next Generation Mobile Networks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next Generation Mobile Networks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How can you measure Next Generation Mobile Networks in a systematic way?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Next Generation Mobile Networks Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- How do we measure risk?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Next Generation Mobile Networks Management?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Next Generation Mobile Networks project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Next Generation Mobile Networks project lifecycle?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Next Generation Mobile Networks book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Next Generation Mobile Networks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Next Generation Mobile Networks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Next Generation Mobile Networks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next Generation Mobile Networks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Next Generation Mobile Networks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Next Generation Mobile Networks Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Next Generation Mobile Networks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Next Generation Mobile Networks project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Next Generation Mobile Networks project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Risk Audit: Strategic business risk audit methodologies; are these an attempt to sell other services, and is management becoming the client of the audit rather than the shareholder?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the Next Generation Mobile Networks project team adequate to do the job?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Next Generation Mobile Networks project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
Step-by-step and complete Next Generation Mobile Networks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Next Generation Mobile Networks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Next Generation Mobile Networks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Next Generation Mobile Networks project with this in-depth Next Generation Mobile Networks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next Generation Mobile Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next Generation Mobile Networks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Next Generation Mobile Networks investments work better.
This Next Generation Mobile Networks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.