Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Breeding Techniques Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Breeding Techniques related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Breeding Techniques specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Breeding Techniques Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Breeding Techniques improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are there recognized New Breeding Techniques problems?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which New Breeding Techniques models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What should be measured?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a New Breeding Techniques strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What information do users need?
- When a New Breeding Techniques manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What is it like to work for me?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Breeding Techniques book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your New Breeding Techniques self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Breeding Techniques Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Breeding Techniques areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Breeding Techniques Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Breeding Techniques projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Breeding Techniques Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New Breeding Techniques project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the New Breeding Techniques project team have enough people to execute the New Breeding Techniques project plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the time and resources needed to complete the New Breeding Techniques project be forecast?
- Project Schedule: Was the New Breeding Techniques project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you use data to inform instruction and improve staff achievement?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
Step-by-step and complete New Breeding Techniques Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New Breeding Techniques project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Breeding Techniques project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Breeding Techniques project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Breeding Techniques project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Breeding Techniques project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Breeding Techniques project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New Breeding Techniques project with this in-depth New Breeding Techniques Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Breeding Techniques projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Breeding Techniques and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Breeding Techniques investments work better.
This New Breeding Techniques All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.