What is involved in Software Development Using Scrum
Find out what the related areas are that Software Development Using Scrum connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software Development Using Scrum thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software Development Using Scrum journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software Development Using Scrum leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software Development Using Scrum related domains to cover and 250 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software Development Using Scrum, Computer engineering, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Servant leadership, Peri Tarr, Information model, Requirements engineering, Design pattern, Test-driven development, Build automation, Spiral model, Burn down chart, Computer programming, Customer representative, Continual improvement process, Rapid application development, Stand-up meeting, Cross-functional team, User experience, User story, Software verification and validation, Software feature, Software bug, Return on investment, Product life-cycle theory, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, High-performance teams, Systems modeling, Agilo for Trac, Entity–relationship model, UML tools, Requirement prioritization, Harvard Business Review, Function model, Programming tool, Software deployment, Extreme programming practices, Software quality, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Systems development life cycle, Software prototyping, Scaled Agile Framework, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Earned value management, Enterprise architecture, Team leader, Systems engineering, Quality control, Incremental build model, Trygve Reenskaug, Watts Humphrey, Software development methodology, Human Resources, Aspect-oriented software development, Software configuration management, Infrastructure as Code, Danese Cooper, Graphical user interface builder, Software engineering, Service-oriented architecture, Fibonacci scale, Model-driven development:
Software Development Using Scrum Critical Criteria:
Check Software Development Using Scrum results and test out new things.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software Development Using Scrum strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How can you negotiate Software Development Using Scrum successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we know that any Software Development Using Scrum analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Adapt Computer engineering risks and look at it backwards.
– What are the key elements of your Software Development Using Scrum performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is maximizing Software Development Using Scrum protection the same as minimizing Software Development Using Scrum loss?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Mine Capability Maturity Model Integration strategies and get the big picture.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software Development Using Scrum project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software Development Using Scrum project lifecycle?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software Development Using Scrum project?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software Development Using Scrum?
Servant leadership Critical Criteria:
Track Servant leadership leadership and improve Servant leadership service perception.
– Consider your own Software Development Using Scrum project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software Development Using Scrum, including any consulting or professional services?
– Think about the functions involved in your Software Development Using Scrum project. what processes flow from these functions?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Check Peri Tarr failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Peri Tarr.
– In the case of a Software Development Using Scrum project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software Development Using Scrum project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software Development Using Scrum project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Will Software Development Using Scrum have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software Development Using Scrum project manager?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Information model adoptions and cater for concise Information model education.
– Do those selected for the Software Development Using Scrum team have a good general understanding of what Software Development Using Scrum is all about?
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– Do we have past Software Development Using Scrum Successes?
– Are there Software Development Using Scrum Models?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Requirements engineering results and catalog Requirements engineering activities.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Software Development Using Scrum into the services that we provide?
– Does Software Development Using Scrum create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How to deal with Software Development Using Scrum Changes?
Design pattern Critical Criteria:
Match Design pattern outcomes and devote time assessing Design pattern and its risk.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software Development Using Scrum process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Software Development Using Scrum study?
– What are all of our Software Development Using Scrum domains and what do they do?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Gauge Test-driven development results and finalize the present value of growth of Test-driven development.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software Development Using Scrum project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are internal and external Software Development Using Scrum relations?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Build automation issues and handle a jump-start course to Build automation.
– Are accountability and ownership for Software Development Using Scrum clearly defined?
– What are the short and long-term Software Development Using Scrum goals?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Spiral model issues and arbitrate Spiral model techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How will you measure your Software Development Using Scrum effectiveness?
– How do we Lead with Software Development Using Scrum in Mind?
Burn down chart Critical Criteria:
Study Burn down chart tasks and look in other fields.
– Can we add value to the current Software Development Using Scrum decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Computer programming leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Computer programming.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software Development Using Scrum processes of our organization?
– What business benefits will Software Development Using Scrum goals deliver if achieved?
– Who will provide the final approval of Software Development Using Scrum deliverables?
Customer representative Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Customer representative decisions and find answers.
– How is the value delivered by Software Development Using Scrum being measured?
– How do we go about Securing Software Development Using Scrum?
Continual improvement process Critical Criteria:
Coach on Continual improvement process strategies and balance specific methods for improving Continual improvement process results.
– What is the purpose of Software Development Using Scrum in relation to the mission?
– Why should we adopt a Software Development Using Scrum framework?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Start Rapid application development leadership and get answers.
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project violates particular laws or regulations?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Are there recognized Software Development Using Scrum problems?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When use RAD?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Test Stand-up meeting projects and observe effective Stand-up meeting.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Software Development Using Scrum workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How can the value of Software Development Using Scrum be defined?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Cross-functional team Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Cross-functional team tactics and proactively manage Cross-functional team risks.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Software Development Using Scrum? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software Development Using Scrum forward?
– What will drive Software Development Using Scrum change?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Confer over User experience failures and transcribe User experience as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software Development Using Scrum? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software Development Using Scrum?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
User story Critical Criteria:
Examine User story strategies and gather practices for scaling User story.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Software Development Using Scrum. How do we gain traction?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software Development Using Scrum?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software Development Using Scrum objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Unify Software verification and validation issues and define Software verification and validation competency-based leadership.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software Development Using Scrum domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Which Software Development Using Scrum goals are the most important?
Software feature Critical Criteria:
Pilot Software feature visions and question.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software Development Using Scrum values?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Software bug results and ask questions.
– How can skill-level changes improve Software Development Using Scrum?
– How would one define Software Development Using Scrum leadership?
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
Investigate Return on investment failures and pay attention to the small things.
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Software Development Using Scrum strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
Product life-cycle theory Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Product life-cycle theory strategies and improve Product life-cycle theory service perception.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Software Development Using Scrum effort?
– Are there Software Development Using Scrum problems defined?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Check Continuous Delivery engagements and tour deciding if Continuous Delivery progress is made.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Does Software Development Using Scrum analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
– What are our Software Development Using Scrum Processes?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Probe Continuous Integration tasks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Continuous Integration results.
– To what extent does management recognize Software Development Using Scrum as a tool to increase the results?
– Can we do Software Development Using Scrum without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Why is Software Development Using Scrum important for you now?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
High-performance teams Critical Criteria:
Nurse High-performance teams failures and drive action.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software Development Using Scrum product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Mine Systems modeling results and proactively manage Systems modeling risks.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software Development Using Scrum process?
Agilo for Trac Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Agilo for Trac risks and shift your focus.
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Look at Entity–relationship model tasks and display thorough understanding of the Entity–relationship model process.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software Development Using Scrum processes?
– How do we Identify specific Software Development Using Scrum investment and emerging trends?
– Are assumptions made in Software Development Using Scrum stated explicitly?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Understand UML tools results and shift your focus.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Software Development Using Scrum agendas for the next 3 years?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software Development Using Scrum moving forward?
Requirement prioritization Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Requirement prioritization strategies and develop and take control of the Requirement prioritization initiative.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Software Development Using Scrum processes?
– What vendors make products that address the Software Development Using Scrum needs?
– How do we Improve Software Development Using Scrum service perception, and satisfaction?
Harvard Business Review Critical Criteria:
Graph Harvard Business Review risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Harvard Business Review projects.
Function model Critical Criteria:
Review Function model quality and report on setting up Function model without losing ground.
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Model after Programming tool quality and cater for concise Programming tool education.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software Development Using Scrum services/products?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Boost Software deployment management and look in other fields.
– How do we manage Software Development Using Scrum Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How do we maintain Software Development Using Scrums Integrity?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Coach on Extreme programming practices failures and create Extreme programming practices explanations for all managers.
– In what ways are Software Development Using Scrum vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do Software Development Using Scrum rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Drive Software quality quality and report on setting up Software quality without losing ground.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– In a project to restructure Software Development Using Scrum outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Drive ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7.
– What is our formula for success in Software Development Using Scrum ?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Infer Systems development life cycle quality and reduce Systems development life cycle costs.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software Development Using Scrum ?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Software prototyping visions and ask what if.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software Development Using Scrum processes?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Trace Scaled Agile Framework management and devise Scaled Agile Framework key steps.
– How likely is the current Software Development Using Scrum plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is a Software Development Using Scrum Team Work effort in place?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Refer to Microsoft Solutions Framework results and handle a jump-start course to Microsoft Solutions Framework.
– Among the Software Development Using Scrum product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software Development Using Scrum that make it risky?
– How can you measure Software Development Using Scrum in a systematic way?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Guide Edsger W. Dijkstra tactics and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Edsger W. Dijkstra.
– Why are Software Development Using Scrum skills important?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Earned value management adoptions and overcome Earned value management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Is there any existing Software Development Using Scrum governance structure?
– What are the business goals Software Development Using Scrum is aiming to achieve?
– What is Effective Software Development Using Scrum?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
See the value of Enterprise architecture projects and display thorough understanding of the Enterprise architecture process.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Have you identified your Software Development Using Scrum key performance indicators?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Team leader Critical Criteria:
Discourse Team leader quality and slay a dragon.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Software Development Using Scrum models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software Development Using Scrum experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Dissect Systems engineering risks and define what our big hairy audacious Systems engineering goal is.
– If we can describe engineered systems in a way analogous to natural systems (global complexity emerging from local simplicity, for example), can we identify the parameters which obey the kind of power-law relationship we find in natural systems?
– To apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– Once the project is underway, how can you track progress against the plan?
– Typical concerns on the design side: what is the required functionality?
– What are the expectations and limits of the given integration?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– How do functions occur between parts of the system?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– What are the interfaces for a given part?
– What parts are connected to each other?
– How do we compare with the competition?
– How will we know when we are done?
– How much architecting is enough?
– Multiple development cycles?
– Why use systems engineering?
– Right implementation?
– What is a system?
Quality control Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Quality control decisions and customize techniques for implementing Quality control controls.
– Is the Quality Assurance function recognized to be different from implicit and continuous quality control during fabrication, in that it is discrete, explicit following production, and ignores the sequence or nature of the fabrication steps or processes?
– Do we conduct regular data quality audits to ensure that our strategies for enforcing quality control are up-to-date and that any corrective measures undertaken in the past have been successful in improving Data Quality?
– Have we established unit(s) whose primary responsibility is internal audit, Quality Assurance, internal control or quality control?
– What policies do we need to develop or enhance to ensure the quality control of data gathered?
– What quality control measures will be used to ensure the program progresses as planned?
– Does our organization need more Software Development Using Scrum education?
– Do we regularly review and update its Data Quality control procedures?
– Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
– How much does Software Development Using Scrum help?
– What about quality control? Defects?
– What is your quality control system?
– What about quality control?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Devise Incremental build model results and ask what if.
– What are our needs in relation to Software Development Using Scrum skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Coach on Trygve Reenskaug decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Match Watts Humphrey failures and display thorough understanding of the Watts Humphrey process.
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
See the value of Software development methodology planning and research ways can we become the Software development methodology company that would put us out of business.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– When a Software Development Using Scrum manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Human Resources Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Human Resources leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Human Resources interface.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– what is to keep those with access to some of an individuals personal data from browsing through other parts of it for other reasons?
– How often do we hold meaningful conversations at the operating level among sales, finance, operations, IT, and human resources?
– Do we perform an environmental scan of hr strategies within the hr community (what/how are others planning)?
– What are the procedures for filing an internal complaint about the handling of personal data?
– What are strategies that we can undertake to reduce job fatigue and reduced productivity?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– Can you think of other ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
– How can we more efficiently on-board and off-board employees?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– What are ways to reduce the costs of managing employees?
– Do you understand the parameters set by the algorithm?
– How does the global environment influence management?
– Ease of contacting the Human Resources staff members?
– Does the hr plan make sense to our stakeholders?
– Will an algorithm shield us from liability?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Define Aspect-oriented software development issues and devote time assessing Aspect-oriented software development and its risk.
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Chat re Software configuration management goals and remodel and develop an effective Software configuration management strategy.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Software Development Using Scrum been identified and analyzed?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Who needs to know about Software Development Using Scrum ?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Infrastructure as Code outcomes and stake your claim.
– What are the long-term Software Development Using Scrum goals?
– How do we keep improving Software Development Using Scrum?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Danese Cooper results and observe effective Danese Cooper.
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Chat re Graphical user interface builder risks and prioritize challenges of Graphical user interface builder.
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Meet over Software engineering visions and oversee implementation of Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Software Development Using Scrum goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Service-oriented architecture quality and acquire concise Service-oriented architecture education.
– Think about the people you identified for your Software Development Using Scrum project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What are the usability implications of Software Development Using Scrum actions?
Fibonacci scale Critical Criteria:
Confer over Fibonacci scale goals and probe the present value of growth of Fibonacci scale.
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Model-driven development quality and gather Model-driven development models .
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software Development Using Scrum products are done in a way that ensures safety?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software Development Using Scrum Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software Development Using Scrum External links:
Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using Scrum …
Computer engineering External links:
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Computer Engineering – University at Albany, SUNY
Electrical and Computer Engineering (NDSU)
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
CSRC – Glossary – Capability Maturity Model Integration
Servant leadership External links:
Definition of Servant Leadership – To Serve First
Information model External links:
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering – Springer
[PDF]Requirements Engineering Process – Computer …
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – nist.gov
Test-driven development External links:
Guidelines for Test-Driven Development
Build automation External links:
Spiral model External links:
SDLC Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Coding for Kids | Computer Programming | AgentCubes online
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Rapid Application Development (RAD) Studio
Stand-up meeting External links:
MULTICOM STAND-UP MEETING TABLE (Kinnarps) | …
Cross-functional team External links:
Cross-Functional Team Building | Onpoint Consulting
Building a Cross-functional Team – CBS News
Skill Pages – Cross-functional team | Dice.com
User experience External links:
Academy Xi – Learn User Experience Design, Service …
Cooper | A user experience design and strategy firm
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
User story External links:
User Story Conversations | Agile Alliance
User Stories and User Story Examples by Mike Cohn
User Story Index Card | ScrumDesk
Software feature External links:
EZFacility – Software Feature List
Investors – Software Features – Loan Servicing Software
Toggl – Time Tracking Software Feature List
Software bug External links:
iPad software bug fix? | Verizon Community
ZyXEL to Issue Fix for LTE3301-Q222 Software Bug
Return on investment External links:
ROI Institute, Inc. – Return on Investment
Return On Investment – ROI – Investopedia
My Return on Investment – Capella University
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous Delivery – DevOn
Continuous Delivery – CA Technologies
GoCD – Open Source Continuous Delivery and Automation …
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous Integration How-To – developer.force.com
Continuous Integration – FREE download Continuous Integration
High-performance teams External links:
Leading High-Performance Teams Kit – Engagement
Systems modeling External links:
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
ERIC – Decisive Factors in Systems Modeling and …
Agilo for Trac External links:
Agilo for trac – Home | Facebook
Requirement prioritization External links:
Harvard Business Review External links:
Harvard Business Review – Harvard Business Review
Harvard Business Review – Ideas and Advice for Leaders
Programming tool External links:
ATEQ VT36P Programming Tool – tirerack.com
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Enterprise Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – NYU Computer …
Software quality External links:
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
Pacific NW Software Quality Conference – PNSQC
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
http://www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
Systems development life cycle External links:
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives – …
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
[PDF]Overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® for Lean …
PI Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.5) – Scale Enterprise Agile
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Version 3 …
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
What is Edsger W. Dijkstra famous for? – Quora
Enterprise architecture External links:
Center for Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Team leader External links:
http://A team leader is someone who provides guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to a group of other individuals for the purpose of achieving a key result or group of aligned results. The team leader reports to a manager. The team leader monitors the quantitative and qualitative result that is to be achieved. The leader often works within the team, as a member, carrying out the same roles but with the additional ‘leader’ responsibilities – as opposed to higher level management who often have a separate job role altogether. In order for a team to function successfully, the team leader must also motivate the team to “use their knowledge and skills to achieve the shared goals.” When a team leader motivates a team, group members can function in a goal oriented manner. A “team leader” is also someone who has the capability to drive performance within a group of people. Team leaders utilize their expertise, their peers, influence, and/or creativeness to formulate an effective team.
Team Leader Jobs – Search Team Leader Job Listings – Monster
Team lead or team leader | WordReference Forums
http://forum.wordreference.com › … › Computers/IT/Informática
Systems engineering External links:
Advanced Systems Engineering Corporation | ASEC …
Integrated Systems Engineering « The Ohio State …
Systems Engineering | IT Services Company | …
Quality control External links:
Quality Control Products | Call (504) 392-9464
Ardent Services, Inc. | Quality Control Evaluation Services
Part D: Ensuring Quality Control (QC) – fanniemae.com
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model – WOW.com
Incremental build model – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Software development methodology External links:
A Complete Software Development Methodology | LANSA
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Human Resources External links:
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
myDHR | Maryland Department of Human Resources
Department of Human Resources Home – TN.Gov
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Set up the software configuration management …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management – University of …
Infrastructure as Code External links:
How to Organise Your Infrastructure as Code – Abhishek …
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
[PDF]Infrastructure as Code whitepaper – d0.awsstatic.com
Graphical user interface builder External links:
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Software engineering External links:
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Software Engineering Institute
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development – YouTube
Model-Driven Development with IBM Rational Rhapsody – YouTube