What is involved in Technology integration
Find out what the related areas are that Technology integration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Technology integration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Technology integration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Technology integration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Technology integration related domains to cover and 97 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Technology integration, 3D computer graphics, Ad hoc, Audience response, Cognitive tutor, Computer skills, Digital cameras, Digital divide, Digital media, E-book reader, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Goals 2000, Haptic technology, Information and communication technology, Inquiry-based learning, Interactive whiteboard, International Society for Technology in Education, MIT Press, MP3 player, Mobile learning, National Educational Technology Standards, Overhead projector, Project-based learning, Smart phones, Student response systems, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996 – 110 STAT. 56., Tablet computer, Technical terminology, Technological pedagogical content knowledge, U.S. National Science Foundation, Virtual environment, Virtual field trip, Virtual learning environment, Web-based Inquiry Science Environment, World Wide Web:
Technology integration Critical Criteria:
Adapt Technology integration tasks and optimize Technology integration leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Technology integration services/products?
– How likely is the current Technology integration plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have all basic functions of Technology integration been defined?
3D computer graphics Critical Criteria:
Give examples of 3D computer graphics tasks and point out 3D computer graphics tensions in leadership.
– Does Technology integration analysis show the relationships among important Technology integration factors?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Technology integration project manager?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Technology integration activities?
Ad hoc Critical Criteria:
Focus on Ad hoc tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Ad hoc information.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Technology integration processes?
– Have you identified your Technology integration key performance indicators?
– Do Technology integration rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Audience response Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Audience response goals and describe the risks of Audience response sustainability.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Technology integration process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Technology integration process available?
Cognitive tutor Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Cognitive tutor visions and know what your objective is.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Technology integration, including any consulting or professional services?
– Does Technology integration analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we maintain Technology integrations Integrity?
Computer skills Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Computer skills adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is maximizing Technology integration protection the same as minimizing Technology integration loss?
– Is Technology integration dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Digital cameras Critical Criteria:
Guard Digital cameras failures and do something to it.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Technology integration?
– Can we do Technology integration without complex (expensive) analysis?
Digital divide Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Digital divide outcomes and look at the big picture.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Technology integration product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Technology integration with what users do day-to-day?
– What are the business goals Technology integration is aiming to achieve?
Digital media Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Digital media engagements and overcome Digital media skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Technology integration?
– Why should we adopt a Technology integration framework?
– Are there Technology integration Models?
E-book reader Critical Criteria:
Own E-book reader visions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Technology integration strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are current Technology integration Paradigms?
Europe, the Middle East and Africa Critical Criteria:
Analyze Europe, the Middle East and Africa projects and achieve a single Europe, the Middle East and Africa view and bringing data together.
– what is the best design framework for Technology integration organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we manage Technology integration Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Who will provide the final approval of Technology integration deliverables?
Goals 2000 Critical Criteria:
Drive Goals 2000 projects and drive action.
– Is the Technology integration organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we go about Securing Technology integration?
Haptic technology Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Haptic technology goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Haptic technology information.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Technology integration project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Technology integration project lifecycle?
Information and communication technology Critical Criteria:
Design Information and communication technology goals and ask questions.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Technology integration. How do we gain traction?
– Is the scope of Technology integration defined?
Inquiry-based learning Critical Criteria:
Graph Inquiry-based learning tasks and gather Inquiry-based learning models .
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Technology integration agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the barriers to increased Technology integration production?
– What threat is Technology integration addressing?
Interactive whiteboard Critical Criteria:
Focus on Interactive whiteboard management and get going.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Technology integration? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How is the value delivered by Technology integration being measured?
International Society for Technology in Education Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about International Society for Technology in Education issues and do something to it.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Technology integration goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we measure improved Technology integration service perception, and satisfaction?
MIT Press Critical Criteria:
Guard MIT Press visions and raise human resource and employment practices for MIT Press.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Technology integration process?
– What are internal and external Technology integration relations?
MP3 player Critical Criteria:
Distinguish MP3 player tactics and reduce MP3 player costs.
– Is there any existing Technology integration governance structure?
– How to Secure Technology integration?
Mobile learning Critical Criteria:
Map Mobile learning outcomes and report on developing an effective Mobile learning strategy.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Technology integration project?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Technology integration ?
– Is Technology integration Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
National Educational Technology Standards Critical Criteria:
Recall National Educational Technology Standards projects and find out what it really means.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Technology integration is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Technology integration process?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Technology integration processes?
Overhead projector Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Overhead projector failures and define what our big hairy audacious Overhead projector goal is.
– In the case of a Technology integration project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Technology integration project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Technology integration project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Technology integration activities?
Project-based learning Critical Criteria:
Consider Project-based learning projects and devise Project-based learning key steps.
– Consider your own Technology integration project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is our formula for success in Technology integration ?
– Are there Technology integration problems defined?
Smart phones Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Smart phones leadership and budget for Smart phones challenges.
– What are the disruptive Technology integration technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Why is Technology integration important for you now?
– How can skill-level changes improve Technology integration?
Student response systems Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Student response systems leadership and assess what counts with Student response systems that we are not counting.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Technology integration?
– How can the value of Technology integration be defined?
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996 – 110 STAT. 56. Critical Criteria:
Deduce TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996 – 110 STAT. 56. risks and develop and take control of the TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996 – 110 STAT. 56. initiative.
– Does Technology integration create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Technology integration?
Tablet computer Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Tablet computer risks and create Tablet computer explanations for all managers.
– What vendors make products that address the Technology integration needs?
Technical terminology Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Technical terminology strategies and intervene in Technical terminology processes and leadership.
– Is there a Technology integration Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the source of the strategies for Technology integration strengthening and reform?
– How can we improve Technology integration?
Technological pedagogical content knowledge Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Technological pedagogical content knowledge governance and achieve a single Technological pedagogical content knowledge view and bringing data together.
U.S. National Science Foundation Critical Criteria:
Disseminate U.S. National Science Foundation decisions and interpret which customers can’t participate in U.S. National Science Foundation because they lack skills.
– Can we add value to the current Technology integration decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Virtual environment Critical Criteria:
Look at Virtual environment management and correct better engagement with Virtual environment results.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Technology integration processes of our organization?
– What are the long-term Technology integration goals?
Virtual field trip Critical Criteria:
Investigate Virtual field trip failures and drive action.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Technology integration information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Technology integration is underway?
Virtual learning environment Critical Criteria:
Consult on Virtual learning environment planning and shift your focus.
– What business benefits will Technology integration goals deliver if achieved?
– What is our Technology integration Strategy?
Web-based Inquiry Science Environment Critical Criteria:
Jump start Web-based Inquiry Science Environment tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Web-based Inquiry Science Environment.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Technology integration workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Among the Technology integration product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is the purpose of Technology integration in relation to the mission?
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Coach on World Wide Web strategies and visualize why should people listen to you regarding World Wide Web.
– In a project to restructure Technology integration outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are our needs in relation to Technology integration skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Technology integration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Technology integration External links:
Telaid is Your Proven Technology Integration Partner
MCW, a Diversified Company | Technology Integration …
Distance Education & Technology Integration (DETI)
3D computer graphics External links:
3D computer graphics (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
May 19, 2003 · 3D Computer Graphics has 4 ratings and 1 review. This introduction to 3D computer graphics emphasizes fundamentals and the …
3D computer graphics – ScienceDaily
Ad hoc External links:
Ad Hoc | Definition of Ad Hoc by Merriam-Webster
Ad hoc – Grammarist
Ad Hoc Committee on Title Series | University Senate
Audience response External links:
Audience Response Systems | Meridia Interactive Solutions
Audience Response and Polling Systems | Option Technologies
Audience Response Systems for Events | Padgett …
Cognitive tutor External links:
Cognitive Tutor – National Center for Education Statistics
Carnegie Cognitive Tutor JNLP Code – Pastebin.com
Cognitive Tutor – Institute of Education Sciences
Computer skills External links:
[PDF]COMPUTER SKILLS PLACEMENT TEST QUESTIONS
Computer Skills – E-Learning for Kids
Basic Computer Skills MOOC – Wisc-Online OER
Digital cameras External links:
Digital Cameras | Fujifilm USA
Samy’s Camera – Photography, Digital Cameras, Video, …
Digital Cameras | Olympus
Digital divide External links:
Closing the Digital Divide | NCTA
Digital Divide – Professionaltips
What is the digital divide – Answers.com
Digital media External links:
Examples of digital media types include: Windows Media Audio (WMA), Windows Media Video (WMV), MP3, JPEG, and AVI.
Indiana Digital Media – OverDrive
Houston Area Digital Media Catalog – OverDrive
E-book reader External links:
Buy Onyx BOOX MAX Carta 13.3″ E Ink Pearl Display E-book Reader w/Google Play Android System: eBook Readers – Amazon.com …
Best E-Book Reader Buying Guide – Consumer Reports
Best E-book Reader Reviews – Consumer Reports
Europe, the Middle East and Africa External links:
Europe, the Middle East and Africa | Habitat for Humanity
Goals 2000 External links:
ERIC – Summary of Goals 2000: Educate America Act., …
Archived: Archived: GOALS 2000: Educate America Act
Congress passed Goals 2000: Educate America Act to …
Haptic technology External links:
Haptic Technology Market Research Report- Global …
Experience Haptic Technology – Woojer – Born To Feel
Inquiry-based learning External links:
“Inquiry-based learning set” by Ron Oliver
Inquiry-Based Learning – eLearning Industry
Interactive whiteboard External links:
Annotate | Mobile Interactive Whiteboard, Student …
Interactive Whiteboard Games | PBS KIDS
DTEN – Interactive Whiteboard Display Designed for …
MIT Press External links:
MIT Press – Official Site
MIT Press Publishes ‘Communism for Kids’ Book – …
Neuroscience | The MIT Press
MP3 player External links:
Buy Dual Electronics XDM16BT High Resolution LCD Single DIN Car Stereo with Built-In Bluetooth, USB & MP3 Player at Walmart.com. Hi! Get more out of Walmart.com.
Buy Sony Walkman NWZW273S 4 GB Waterproof Sports MP3 Player (Black) with Swimming Earbuds: MP3 & MP4 Players – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Devices – Sell Your Used Phone, Tablet or MP3 Player
Mobile learning External links:
Scrimmage – Mobile Learning Tool
Mobile Learning (mlearning) Solutions | Blackboard
Brightspace Pulse Mobile App | Mobile Learning Video | D2L
National Educational Technology Standards External links:
[DOC]National Educational Technology Standards (NETS)
[PDF]National Educational Technology Standards for …
[PDF]National Educational Technology Standards …
Overhead projector External links:
Overhead Projector | eBay
Project-based learning External links:
[PDF]Reinventing Project-Based Learning – ISTE
Project-Based Learning | Edutopia
Smart phones External links:
AcuraLink | Connectivity for Smart Phones and Acura …
SafeLink Wireless Smart Phones
HondaLink: Connectivity for Smart Phones and Honda …
Student response systems External links:
Student Response Systems | Classroom Response Systems
Educational Technology and Student Response Systems
Student Response Systems | iRespond
Tablet computer External links:
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy View 32GB Android 18.4″ Wi-Fi Tablet Computer (Black): Electronics
Samsung Galaxy Book: Windows Tablet Computer | …
Touchscreen Tablet Computer for Seniors
Technical terminology External links:
Technical Terminology – Monografias.com
ERIC – Vocational-Technical Terminology., 1971-Mar
Technological pedagogical content knowledge External links:
Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: A …
[PDF]Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge: A …
Virtual field trip External links:
Virtual Field Trips – Teach123
Virtual Field Trip to Ellis Island | Scholastic.com
Virtual Field Trip – Amazon Rainforest – YouTube
Virtual learning environment External links:
Free and Virtual Learning Environment – eLearning Learning
Virtual Learning Environment – Complete Tenders
ITS Virtual Learning Environment
Web-based Inquiry Science Environment External links:
Web-based Inquiry Science Environment (WISE)
WISE: The Web-based Inquiry Science Environment | …
Web-based Inquiry Science Environment (WISE)
World Wide Web External links:
IIS World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC)