What is involved in Activity Stream
Find out what the related areas are that Activity Stream connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Activity Stream thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Activity Stream journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Activity Stream leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Activity Stream related domains to cover and 72 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Activity Stream, Tibco Software, The Facebook Effect, The Accidental Billionaires, HTC First, Apache Hive, Initial public offering of Facebook, Activity Streams, Yik Yak, Small-world experiment, GNU social, Facebook Home, Yahoo! Mash, Facebook Slingshot, Gideon Yu, Yahoo! 360°, Facebook diplomacy, Social networking, Google Buzz, Virtual community, Facebook Zero, Apache Thrift, Social network advertising, White-label product, Social graph, Andrei Alexandrescu, Workplace by Facebook, EXo Platform:
Activity Stream Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Activity Stream projects and change contexts.
– Is maximizing Activity Stream protection the same as minimizing Activity Stream loss?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Activity Stream?
Tibco Software Critical Criteria:
Face Tibco Software engagements and reduce Tibco Software costs.
– Think about the functions involved in your Activity Stream project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What is our Activity Stream Strategy?
The Facebook Effect Critical Criteria:
Wrangle The Facebook Effect issues and acquire concise The Facebook Effect education.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Activity Stream products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the usability implications of Activity Stream actions?
– Who sets the Activity Stream standards?
The Accidental Billionaires Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on The Accidental Billionaires planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of The Accidental Billionaires.
– Does Activity Stream systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we manage Activity Stream Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are specific Activity Stream Rules to follow?
HTC First Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about HTC First results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive HTC First services.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Activity Stream is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Activity Stream process?
– How will you know that the Activity Stream project has been successful?
Apache Hive Critical Criteria:
Confer re Apache Hive adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Apache Hive results.
– In a project to restructure Activity Stream outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Who will provide the final approval of Activity Stream deliverables?
– How will you measure your Activity Stream effectiveness?
Initial public offering of Facebook Critical Criteria:
Investigate Initial public offering of Facebook tactics and get the big picture.
– What is the source of the strategies for Activity Stream strengthening and reform?
Activity Streams Critical Criteria:
Investigate Activity Streams outcomes and get the big picture.
– Is the Activity Stream organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How can skill-level changes improve Activity Stream?
– Is Activity Stream Required?
Yik Yak Critical Criteria:
Check Yik Yak governance and create Yik Yak explanations for all managers.
– In the case of a Activity Stream project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Activity Stream project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Activity Stream project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Among the Activity Stream product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do we monitor the Activity Stream decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Small-world experiment Critical Criteria:
Audit Small-world experiment leadership and report on developing an effective Small-world experiment strategy.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Activity Stream project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Activity Stream does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the barriers to increased Activity Stream production?
GNU social Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with GNU social goals and forecast involvement of future GNU social projects in development.
– Does Activity Stream appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Facebook Home Critical Criteria:
Rank Facebook Home outcomes and tour deciding if Facebook Home progress is made.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Activity Stream requirements in detail?
– What are internal and external Activity Stream relations?
– How do we go about Securing Activity Stream?
Yahoo! Mash Critical Criteria:
Judge Yahoo! Mash risks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Yahoo! Mash.
– What are the disruptive Activity Stream technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Is there a Activity Stream Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the business goals Activity Stream is aiming to achieve?
Facebook Slingshot Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Facebook Slingshot results and get answers.
– What threat is Activity Stream addressing?
Gideon Yu Critical Criteria:
Confer re Gideon Yu engagements and observe effective Gideon Yu.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Activity Stream, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Activity Stream with what users do day-to-day?
– What are all of our Activity Stream domains and what do they do?
Yahoo! 360° Critical Criteria:
Guard Yahoo! 360° decisions and describe the risks of Yahoo! 360° sustainability.
– Does Activity Stream include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is there any existing Activity Stream governance structure?
Facebook diplomacy Critical Criteria:
X-ray Facebook diplomacy goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Facebook diplomacy.
– What are current Activity Stream Paradigms?
– How to Secure Activity Stream?
Social networking Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Social networking goals and correct Social networking management by competencies.
– Which social networking or e learning service allows the possibility of creating multiple virtual classrooms?
– Does Activity Stream analysis show the relationships among important Activity Stream factors?
– What is our formula for success in Activity Stream ?
Google Buzz Critical Criteria:
Analyze Google Buzz adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Google Buzz strategies.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Activity Stream been identified and analyzed?
Virtual community Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Virtual community goals and optimize Virtual community leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the key elements of your Activity Stream performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Which Activity Stream goals are the most important?
Facebook Zero Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Facebook Zero engagements and acquire concise Facebook Zero education.
– In what ways are Activity Stream vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Have you identified your Activity Stream key performance indicators?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Activity Stream?
Apache Thrift Critical Criteria:
Recall Apache Thrift planning and ask questions.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Activity Stream processes?
Social network advertising Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Social network advertising tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Social network advertising projects.
– Think of your Activity Stream project. what are the main functions?
– Why should we adopt a Activity Stream framework?
White-label product Critical Criteria:
Categorize White-label product visions and get answers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Activity Stream project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Activity Stream goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Do Activity Stream rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Social graph Critical Criteria:
Mix Social graph projects and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Social graph projects.
– Does Activity Stream create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Andrei Alexandrescu Critical Criteria:
Mix Andrei Alexandrescu decisions and learn.
– How likely is the current Activity Stream plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Activity Stream leaders?
Workplace by Facebook Critical Criteria:
Chart Workplace by Facebook tactics and oversee Workplace by Facebook requirements.
– What about Activity Stream Analysis of results?
EXo Platform Critical Criteria:
Track EXo Platform quality and slay a dragon.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Activity Stream objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How can you negotiate Activity Stream successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Activity Stream Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Activity Stream External links:
Activity Stream – Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Activity Streams 2.0 Core – World Wide Web Consortium
Activity Stream in the Blackboard App | Blackboard Help
Tibco Software External links:
TIBCO Software | Meetup Pro
TIBX Stock Quote – TIBCO Software Inc – Bloomberg Markets
TIBCO Software – Official Site
The Facebook Effect External links:
The Facebook Effect, by David Kirkpatrick – Home | Facebook
The Facebook effect | MSNBC
HTC First External links:
HTC First – Full phone specifications – GSM Arena
[PDF]Your HTC First™ – AT&T – AT&T® Official
HTC First (PM33100) Support & How-To Guides – AT&T
Apache Hive External links:
LanguageManual DML – Apache Hive – Apache Software …
hadoop – Apache Hive regexp_extract UDF – Stack Overflow
LanguageManual DDL – Apache Hive – Apache Software …
Initial public offering of Facebook External links:
Initial public offering of Facebook – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Initial public offering of Facebook
Activity Streams External links:
Stream | API for Scalable News Feeds & Activity Streams
Meaghan | Activity Streams | CCSYou
Activity Streams · BuddyPress.org
Yik Yak External links:
Elizabeth Long was bullied on Yik Yak – Business Insider
Small-world experiment External links:
Small-World Experiment – Home | Facebook
GNU social External links:
GNU social: What is a Federated Network (Federation) – …
Facebook Home External links:
How to Change the Facebook Home Page: 9 Steps (with …
Yahoo! Mash External links:
mash chat group – Yahoo! Mash chat box – Xat.com
Yahoo! Mash Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Facebook Slingshot External links:
How To Use Facebook Slingshot – Business Insider
Facebook Slingshot Removes Feature – Business Insider
Facebook Slingshot Review – TechCrunch
Gideon Yu External links:
Susie and Gideon Yu Foundation – GuideStar Profile
Formation 8 | Gideon Yu
Yahoo! 360° External links:
Yahoo! 360° away from clear | Portigal Consulting
Facebook diplomacy External links:
Urban Dictionary: facebook diplomacy
Social networking External links:
[PDF]OPSEC and Safe Social Networking – United States …
Royal Caribbean Social Networking & Media Hub | …
Google Buzz External links:
Buzz off: Disabling Google Buzz – CNET
Buzz Off, Google Buzz | TechCrunch
Virtual community External links:
The Virtual Community: Table of Contents
“Virtual Community Health Promotion” by Richard Crespo
howard rheingold’s | the virtual community
Apache Thrift External links:
c++ – Apache Thrift, Thread Safe TSimpleServer stop() …
Efficient Mobile APIs Using Apache Thrift | Whitepages blog
Apache Thrift – Official Site
Social network advertising External links:
Social Network Advertising Market – Global Trends, …
Social graph External links:
Is social graph portability workable? – Digitopoly
The Business Social Graph – CB Insights
Andrei Alexandrescu External links:
CppCon 2015: Andrei Alexandrescu “Declarative Control …
Andrei Alexandrescu | Department of Molecular and Cell …
Workplace by Facebook External links:
Workplace by Facebook – Home | Facebook
Workplace By Facebook Is Growing Up Quickly, With …
Workplace by Facebook – Change the way you work
EXo Platform External links:
eXo Platform Editions and Pricing
eXo Platform (@eXoPlatform) | Twitter
eXo Platform en 2 minutes – YouTube