What is involved in Scrum and Agile
Find out what the related areas are that Scrum and Agile connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Scrum and Agile thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Scrum and Agile journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Scrum and Agile leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Scrum and Agile related domains to cover and 308 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Scrum and Agile, Software development methodology, Agile software development, Engagement marketing, Model-driven development, IEEE Standards Association, Ivar Jacobson, Planning poker, Software architecture, Danese Cooper, Scrum and Agile, ISO/IEC 15504, Agile modeling, Code refactoring, Technical debt, Software development life cycle, Software development, Big data, Iterative and incremental development, Change control board, Customer engagement, Customer representative, Pull-based agile coaching, Systems analysis, Peri Tarr, Aspect-oriented software development, Personal software process, Software engineering, Human resources, Stand-up meeting, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Software documentation, Computer engineering, Disciplined agile delivery, Project Management Institute, View model, Systems development life cycle, Software quality assurance, PM Declaration of Interdependence, Adaptive software development, Data science, Entity–relationship model, Formal methods, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Large-Scale Scrum, Watts Humphrey, Story-driven modeling, Acceptance test-driven development, Spiral model, Behavior-driven development, Agile Unified Process, ISO 26262, Philippe Kruchten, Rapid application development, Scrum Master, Graphical user interface builder, Risk management, Product owner, Computer programming, Infrastructure as Code, Data model, Functional specification, Requirements analysis, Software development methodologies, Project team, Burndown chart, Software bug, Application release automation:
Scrum and Agile Critical Criteria:
Chat re Scrum and Agile adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Scrum and Agile.
– Can we add value to the current Scrum and Agile decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Scrum and Agile is underway?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Software development methodology quality and proactively manage Software development methodology risks.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Among the Scrum and Agile product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Have you identified your Scrum and Agile key performance indicators?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Scrum and Agile move?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Derive from Agile software development results and reduce Agile software development costs.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– Is our organization clear about the relationship between agile software development and DevOps?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– Will the broader project community be populated appropriately?
– what is the difference between Agile Development and Lean UX?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– Regulated Backward Compatibility and Version Numbering?
– From Waterfall to Agile How does a QA Team Transition?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– What type of system is being developed?
– What is our Agile methodology?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
– What is ASD to us?
Engagement marketing Critical Criteria:
Chat re Engagement marketing management and develop and take control of the Engagement marketing initiative.
– What are the key elements of your Scrum and Agile performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we Identify specific Scrum and Agile investment and emerging trends?
– Are there recognized Scrum and Agile problems?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Confer over Model-driven development issues and be persistent.
– Do the Scrum and Agile decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Are we Assessing Scrum and Agile and Risk?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Understand IEEE Standards Association governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple IEEE Standards Association skills.
– Is maximizing Scrum and Agile protection the same as minimizing Scrum and Agile loss?
– How will you measure your Scrum and Agile effectiveness?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Grasp Ivar Jacobson goals and mentor Ivar Jacobson customer orientation.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Scrum and Agile process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Scrum and Agile process available?
– How can you measure Scrum and Agile in a systematic way?
– Is Scrum and Agile Required?
Planning poker Critical Criteria:
Study Planning poker engagements and work towards be a leading Planning poker expert.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Scrum and Agile project?
– Can we do Scrum and Agile without complex (expensive) analysis?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Software architecture visions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Software architecture skills.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Scrum and Agile information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Scrum and Agile, including any consulting or professional services?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Danese Cooper management and define what our big hairy audacious Danese Cooper goal is.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Scrum and Agile is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Why is Scrum and Agile important for you now?
– What are specific Scrum and Agile Rules to follow?
Scrum and Agile Critical Criteria:
Systematize Scrum and Agile failures and check on ways to get started with Scrum and Agile.
– For your Scrum and Agile project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Scrum and Agile? There might be some that are less obvious?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect ISO/IEC 15504 strategies and get going.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Scrum and Agile in a volatile global economy?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Scrum and Agile project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the business goals Scrum and Agile is aiming to achieve?
Agile modeling Critical Criteria:
Grasp Agile modeling visions and work towards be a leading Agile modeling expert.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Scrum and Agile does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Scrum and Agile strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How will you know that the Scrum and Agile project has been successful?
Code refactoring Critical Criteria:
Study Code refactoring goals and get answers.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Scrum and Agile that make it risky?
– Is Scrum and Agile dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Do we all define Scrum and Agile in the same way?
Technical debt Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Technical debt goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Technical debt results.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Scrum and Agile project manager?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Scrum and Agile ?
Software development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Software development life cycle projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Software development life cycle.
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Does Scrum and Agile appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Jump start Software development visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Software development.
– With this new, full-stack approach to software delivery comes new opportunity for delay. DevOps was developed as a reaction to the long lead times required for infrastructure provisioning and integration with bureaucracy-laden ITIL processes. But what are these new sources of delay in the software development lifecycle?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– What are the best software metrics for discerning Agile (vs. non-Agile) process effects on teams artifacts?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Scrum and Agile products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– How is the development team organized?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– Does your team use Agile Methodology?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Big data failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Big data services.
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Is your organizations business affected by regulatory restrictions on data/servers localisation requirements?
– Do you see areas in your domain or across domains where vendor lock-in is a potential risk?
– In which way does big data create, or is expected to create, value in the organization?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Can good algorithms, models, heuristics overcome Data Quality problems?
– What are the new developments that are included in Big Data solutions?
– Does aggregation exceed permissible need to know about an individual?
– With more data to analyze, can Big Data improve decision-making?
– How to visualize non-numeric data, e.g. text, icons, or images?
– Future Plans What is the future plan to expand this solution?
– Where do you see the need for standardisation actions?
– How do you handle Big Data in Analytic Applications?
– Are our Big Data investment programs results driven?
– Which Oracle applications are used in your project?
– What if the data cannot fit on your computer?
– What business challenges did you face?
– How can we summarize streaming data?
– Find traffic bottlenecks ?
– Where is the ROI?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Study Iterative and incremental development engagements and define what do we need to start doing with Iterative and incremental development.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Scrum and Agile?
– Do we have past Scrum and Agile Successes?
Change control board Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Change control board failures and get answers.
– In the case of a Scrum and Agile project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Scrum and Agile project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Scrum and Agile project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Scrum and Agile activities?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Adapt Customer engagement visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Customer engagement strategies.
– Are assumptions made in Scrum and Agile stated explicitly?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
– How do we maintain Scrum and Agiles Integrity?
– How can we improve Scrum and Agile?
Customer representative Critical Criteria:
Guide Customer representative adoptions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Customer representative skills.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Scrum and Agile goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Scrum and Agile with what users do day-to-day?
Pull-based agile coaching Critical Criteria:
Understand Pull-based agile coaching decisions and ask questions.
– What are the disruptive Scrum and Agile technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Systems analysis governance and be persistent.
– What qualifications should the Systems Analysis team be looking for when hiring their new team member?
– How can probability estimates be obtained when the information available is severely limited?
– What political support and opposition is likely to arise in response to reform proposals?
– What is the purpose of the Systems Analysis report during the Systems Analysis phase?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– What other policies or regulations are relevant to the steps in this process?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– How is a systems analysis different than other scientific analyses?
– How has computing been used to support requirements determination?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– Economic feasibility. is the solution cost-effective?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– What are the project development team s roles?
– Systems Analysis and design: where is it?
– Systems Analysis and design: who is it?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
– What are current Scrum and Agile Paradigms?
– What are top managements roles?
– Can something be changed?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Debate over Peri Tarr failures and define Peri Tarr competency-based leadership.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Scrum and Agile processes?
Aspect-oriented software development Critical Criteria:
Discuss Aspect-oriented software development engagements and summarize a clear Aspect-oriented software development focus.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Scrum and Agile objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Study Personal software process engagements and overcome Personal software process skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Scrum and Agile forward?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Scrum and Agile requirements in detail?
– Will Scrum and Agile deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software engineering results and probe the present value of growth of Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Human resources tactics and revise understanding of Human resources architectures.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– If there is recognition by both parties of the potential benefits of an alliance, but adequate qualified human resources are not available at one or both firms?
– To satisfy our customers and stakeholders, what financial objectives must we accomplish?
– Where can an employee go for further information about the dispute resolution program?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of human resources?
– How important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– What steps are taken to promote compliance with the hr principles?
– From what types of sources does the company collect personal data?
– How does the company provide notice of its information practices?
– Do you have Human Resources available to support your policies?
– How can we more efficiently on-board and off-board employees?
– What are ways that employee productivity can be measured?
– Analytic Applications: Build or Buy?
– How do we engage the stakeholders?
– What is harassment?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Canvass Stand-up meeting quality and get going.
– How do we know that any Scrum and Agile analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is Scrum and Agile Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Scrum and Agile effort?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Talk about Edsger W. Dijkstra tasks and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Edsger W. Dijkstra projects.
– What are all of our Scrum and Agile domains and what do they do?
– What about Scrum and Agile Analysis of results?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Study Software documentation tasks and maintain Software documentation for success.
– Does Scrum and Agile create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Computer engineering goals and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Computer engineering services.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Scrum and Agile opportunities costing us money?
– How do we Lead with Scrum and Agile in Mind?
Disciplined agile delivery Critical Criteria:
Participate in Disciplined agile delivery results and pioneer acquisition of Disciplined agile delivery systems.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Scrum and Agile product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is the Scrum and Agile organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
Project Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Sort Project Management Institute strategies and devote time assessing Project Management Institute and its risk.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Scrum and Agile been identified and analyzed?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Scrum and Agile study?
View model Critical Criteria:
Derive from View model strategies and pay attention to the small things.
– How much does Scrum and Agile help?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Scan Systems development life cycle tasks and work towards be a leading Systems development life cycle expert.
– What are our needs in relation to Scrum and Agile skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Generalize Software quality assurance visions and stake your claim.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– Does Scrum and Agile analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How would one define Scrum and Agile leadership?
PM Declaration of Interdependence Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over PM Declaration of Interdependence outcomes and report on the economics of relationships managing PM Declaration of Interdependence and constraints.
– What is our Scrum and Agile Strategy?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Adaptive software development projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Scrum and Agile moving forward?
– Is Supporting Scrum and Agile documentation required?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Data science issues and assess and formulate effective operational and Data science strategies.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Scrum and Agile processes?
– Do those selected for the Scrum and Agile team have a good general understanding of what Scrum and Agile is all about?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Sort Entity–relationship model planning and arbitrate Entity–relationship model techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the short and long-term Scrum and Agile goals?
– Have all basic functions of Scrum and Agile been defined?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Formal methods projects and devote time assessing Formal methods and its risk.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Scrum and Agile workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Microsoft Solutions Framework tasks and learn.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Scrum and Agile values?
Large-Scale Scrum Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Large-Scale Scrum management and sort Large-Scale Scrum activities.
– What is the purpose of Scrum and Agile in relation to the mission?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Deduce Watts Humphrey visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Watts Humphrey projects.
– Does our organization need more Scrum and Agile education?
– Is a Scrum and Agile Team Work effort in place?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Track Story-driven modeling failures and find out.
– When a Scrum and Agile manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Why should we adopt a Scrum and Agile framework?
Acceptance test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Acceptance test-driven development outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Acceptance test-driven development.
– Does Scrum and Agile include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Study Spiral model projects and correct Spiral model management by competencies.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Scrum and Agile experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we measure improved Scrum and Agile service perception, and satisfaction?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Shape Behavior-driven development planning and balance specific methods for improving Behavior-driven development results.
– Who will provide the final approval of Scrum and Agile deliverables?
Agile Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Model after Agile Unified Process visions and track iterative Agile Unified Process results.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Scrum and Agile project?
ISO 26262 Critical Criteria:
Own ISO 26262 risks and question.
– What are the long-term Scrum and Agile goals?
Philippe Kruchten Critical Criteria:
Sort Philippe Kruchten issues and acquire concise Philippe Kruchten education.
– Is there any existing Scrum and Agile governance structure?
– What will drive Scrum and Agile change?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Rapid application development issues and reduce Rapid application development costs.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What opportunities might a new or enhanced system provide?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What is architected rad?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
Scrum Master Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Scrum Master strategies and display thorough understanding of the Scrum Master process.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Scrum and Agile delivery for example is new software needed?
– How is the value delivered by Scrum and Agile being measured?
– Who is the scrum master?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Confer over Graphical user interface builder engagements and slay a dragon.
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Generalize Risk management adoptions and overcome Risk management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Based on our information security Risk Management strategy, do we have official written information security and privacy policies, standards, or procedures?
– How do you monitor your Cybersecurity posture on business IT systems and ICS systems and communicate status and needs to leadership?
– By what percentage do you estimate your companys financial investment in ITRM activities will change in the next 12 months?
– To what extent is Cybersecurity Risk Management integrated into enterprise risk management?
– What has been the boards contribution to ensuring robust and effective Risk Management?
– Has the approach to risk management been tailored to suit the scale of the projects?
– Should supervisors be engaged deeply with risk measurements and Risk Management?
– Do you have a common risk and control framework used across the company?
– Where do we locate our Cybersecurity Risk Management program/office?
– Have we had a PCI compliance assessment done?
– How do we maintain a risk management culture?
– Is your Cybersecurity plan tested regularly?
– Who serves on our Risk Management committee?
– When does compliance with a standard start?
– Who has the authority to manage risk?
– Are any two policies the same?
Product owner Critical Criteria:
Reason over Product owner tasks and do something to it.
– Scrums productivity stems from doing the right things first and doing those things very effectively. The product owner queues up the right work by prioritizing the product backlog. How does the team maximize its productivity, though?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Scrum and Agile? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– The Product Owner and the Team collaborate to do the best for the business. Each collaboration results in an improved ROI. But how much of an improvement?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– Who fills the Product Owner role?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Adapt Computer programming issues and raise human resource and employment practices for Computer programming.
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Infrastructure as Code projects and give examples utilizing a core of simple Infrastructure as Code skills.
– Think about the people you identified for your Scrum and Agile project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Group Data model leadership and check on ways to get started with Data model.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Is there a Scrum and Agile Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the usability implications of Scrum and Agile actions?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Rank Functional specification planning and get going.
– How do we keep improving Scrum and Agile?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Depict Requirements analysis planning and research ways can we become the Requirements analysis company that would put us out of business.
Software development methodologies Critical Criteria:
Sort Software development methodologies issues and gather Software development methodologies models .
Project team Critical Criteria:
Derive from Project team results and don’t overlook the obvious.
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Scrum and Agile?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Scrum and Agile activities?
– Project Team: Who will be on the project and for which dates?
– Describe the Leadership and Motivation for the Project Team?
– Did the project team have enough people to execute the project plan?
– Did the project team have the right skills?
Burndown chart Critical Criteria:
Chart Burndown chart risks and gather practices for scaling Burndown chart.
– In what ways are Scrum and Agile vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Software bug Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Software bug projects and finalize the present value of growth of Software bug.
– How do we go about Comparing Scrum and Agile approaches/solutions?
– Who sets the Scrum and Agile standards?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Deduce Application release automation outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Scrum and Agile Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Scrum and Agile External links:
Scrum and Agile certifications overview | SCRUMstudy
What is the difference between Scrum and Agile Development?
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Agile software development External links:
Introducing Agile Software Development
Engagement marketing External links:
Engagement Marketing Tickets, Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 12:30 …
GMR Marketing | A Global Engagement Marketing Agency
solutions — Loyalty Marketing | Engagement Marketing
Model-driven development External links:
Business and model-driven development of BDI multi …
Model-Driven Development of .NET Enterprise Applications
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
The Unified Modeling Language User Guide (2nd Edition) [Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, Ivar Jacobson] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on …
Planning poker External links:
Frequently Asked Questions | Planning Poker
[PDF]agile planning poker front
www.Planningpoker.com | Planningpoker – Planning Poker
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture Conference | Microservices …
Chapter 1: What is Software Architecture?
Example: Software Architecture Document
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper (@DivaDanese) | Twitter
Danese Cooper | Flickr
Scrum and Agile External links:
Scrum and Agile certifications overview | SCRUMstudy
What is the difference between Scrum and Agile Development?
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504-5:2012(en), Information technology ? …
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
Agile modeling External links:
Keys to the Successful Adoption of Agile Modeling – Smartsheet
Agile Models Distilled: Potential Artifacts for Agile Modeling
Agile Modeling and Prototyping – Instructure
Code refactoring External links:
Overview of Code Refactoring – Peter’s blog
Code Refactoring – PowerTheShell
Technical debt External links:
What is Technical Debt? – Definition from Techopedia
18F: Digital service delivery | Managing technical debt
How to Calculate Technical Debt – CIO Journal – WSJ
Software development life cycle External links:
Introduction to Software Development Life Cycle Documentation
[PDF]UDC Software Development Life Cycle
Software Development Life Cycle | CIO.gov
Software development External links:
Online Education and Software Development | Smart Horizons
Wolphi-Link interface – Wolphi – Mobile Software Development
Big data External links:
Event Hubs – Cloud big data solutions | Microsoft Azure
Big Data Analytics | Edinburgh | Big Data Scotland 2017
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Change control board External links:
Change Control Board Procedures – New Jersey
Change Control Board • ITS: Colorado College
Change Request (CR) and Change Control Board (CCB) – …
Customer engagement External links:
Customer Engagement and Operational Excellence …
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Pull-based agile coaching External links:
Pull-based agile coaching – WOW.com
Systems analysis External links:
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
Technology Services / Systems Analysis & Support
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Personal software process External links:
Personal Quality Management with the Personal Software Process
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
Tips de Personal Software Process – Planeando para …
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Human resources External links:
Phila.gov | Human Resources | Jobs
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra – A.M. Turing Award Winner
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Software documentation External links:
Progress® Software Documentation
Label Print MIS Software Documentation | Label Traxx
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical & Computer Engineering | College of Engineering
Computer Science and Computer Engineering | …
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Disciplined agile delivery External links:
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) – YouTube
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Google+
Disciplined Agile Delivery – Meetup
Project Management Institute External links:
PMI-Project Management Institute
CCRS | Project Management Institute
PMI – Project Management Institute :: Pearson VUE
View model External links:
Clayton Homes: The Grand View Model Home …
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
Systems development life cycle External links:
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Chapter 5
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
DOJ Systems Development Life Cycle Guidance Chapter 1
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs in Overland …
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – Department of …
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
PM Declaration of Interdependence External links:
PM Declaration of Interdependence – PlanOpedia
PM Declaration of Interdependence – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/PM Declaration of Interdependence
Adaptive software development External links:
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
An adaptive software development process model – …
Adaptive Software Development Tutorial – tutorialspoint.com
Data science External links:
What is Data Science?
Data Science Course | Udacity
DataScience.com | Enterprise Data Science Platform …
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Core …
Microsoft Solutions Framework: The Deployment Phase
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Large-Scale Scrum External links:
Introduction to LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum) – Dawson – …
Watts Humphrey External links:
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Acceptance test-driven development External links:
Acceptance Test-Driven Development | Net Objectives …
Spiral model External links:
SDLC Spiral Model – Tutorials Point
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development: The Origins – DZone Agile
Agile Unified Process External links:
What is AGILE UNIFIED PROCESS? What does AGILE …
The Agile Unified Process (AUP) – Ambysoft.com Home Page
The Life Cycle of the Agile Unified Process – YouTube
ISO 26262 External links:
What Is ISO 26262? | IQS, Inc.
ISO 26262 | Functional Safety | Quality-One
Functional Safety/ISO 26262 – Mentor Graphics
Philippe Kruchten External links:
Philippe Kruchten (@pbpk) | Twitter
Agile Interviews – Philippe Kruchten – YouTube
Architecture | Philippe Kruchten
Rapid application development External links:
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
What’s a rapid application development model? – Quora
Scrum Master External links:
Scrum Master Certification Flashcards | Quizlet
What is scrum master? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Scrum Master Growth University
Graphical user interface builder External links:
A graphical user interface builder for Tk – dl.acm.org
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Risk management External links:
Celgene Risk Management
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Product owner External links:
Product Owner – Scrum Inc
Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) | GTPE
Certified Scrum Product Owner Training – Scrum Inc
Computer programming External links:
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
Online Computer Programming & Coding Courses | One …
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Infrastructure as Code External links:
‘Infrastructure as Code’ in Chicago (Chicago, IL) | Meetup
Implementing Infrastructure as Code | ThoughtWorks …
Data model External links:
COT – Data Model
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Introducing the new entities in the Common data model
Functional specification External links:
What Goes Into a Functional Specification? – Bridging the …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
[PDF]Sample Functional Specification – getsp.sbisite.com
http://getsp.sbisite.com/SBI/IT/Shared Documents/IT FuncSpec.pdf
Requirements analysis External links:
Wilderness.net – Minimum Requirements Analysis
[PDF]VIII. Requirements Analysis – University of Toronto
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS – New York …
Software development methodologies External links:
Software Development Methodologies – itinfo.am
Burndown chart External links:
Sprint Burndown Chart – Scrum Inc
Reading a Burndown Chart | CA Agile Central Help
Burndown Chart – Answers – Salesforce Trailblazer …
Software bug External links:
Apple fixes software bug in iPhone 6 – Sep. 26, 2014
AlienFX Software Bug | Alienware community
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies