What is involved in Sales Acceleration
Find out what the related areas are that Sales Acceleration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Sales Acceleration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Sales Acceleration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Sales Acceleration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Sales Acceleration related domains to cover and 30 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Sales Acceleration, Business intelligence, Data visualization, Gamification, Sales velocity:
Sales Acceleration Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Sales Acceleration visions and raise human resource and employment practices for Sales Acceleration.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Sales Acceleration, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is Sales Acceleration Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the barriers to increased Sales Acceleration production?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Business intelligence outcomes and create Business intelligence explanations for all managers.
– Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– Why does animosity endure between IT and business when it comes to business intelligence?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Does creating or modifying reports or dashboards require a reporting team?
– Does your BI solution help you find the right views to examine your data?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the bi system?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– No single business unit responsible for enterprise data?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
– What would true business intelligence look like?
– How is business intelligence disseminated?
– Do you offer formal user training?
– What is your products direction?
– Types of data sources supported?
– Does your system provide apis?
– Using dashboard functions?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Confer re Data visualization quality and document what potential Data visualization megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Sales Acceleration requirements in detail?
Gamification Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Gamification adoptions and find out.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sales Acceleration services/products?
– Do Sales Acceleration rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Sales velocity Critical Criteria:
Chat re Sales velocity quality and innovate what needs to be done with Sales velocity.
– Is Supporting Sales Acceleration documentation required?
– How will you measure your Sales Acceleration effectiveness?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Sales Acceleration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sales Acceleration External links:
OutBound Sales Acceleration Conference | Atlanta 2018
The 6 P’s of Sales Acceleration | Inc.com
Sales Acceleration Software – Tellwise
Business intelligence External links:
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Data visualization External links:
geothinQ – On-demand Land Mapping & Data Visualization
Power BI | Interactive Data Visualization BI Tools
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Gamification External links:
What is Gamification and How Can It Help My Business?
Enterprise Gamification Software as a Service Platform
Sales velocity External links:
Inside Sales Velocity Model | Webinar | InsideSales.com
The Sales Velocity Equation: Solving to Win | Xactly Corp