Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical On-time performance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any On-time performance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated On-time performance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the On-time performance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which On-time performance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- How do we keep improving On-time performance?
- Why should we adopt a On-time performance framework?
- What are current On-time performance Paradigms?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Can On-time performance be learned?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the On-time performance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your On-time performance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the On-time performance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which On-time performance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough On-time performance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage On-time performance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step On-time performance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 On-time performance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Cost Estimates: Did the consultant work with local staff to develop local capacity?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a On-time performance project two days earlier?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is current scope of the On-time performance project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do On-time performance project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each On-time performance project release?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure fair competition and transparency?
- Project Charter: Avoid costs, improve service, and/ or comply with a mandate?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Planning Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
Step-by-step and complete On-time performance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 On-time performance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 On-time performance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 On-time performance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 On-time performance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 On-time performance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 On-time performance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any On-time performance project with this in-depth On-time performance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose On-time performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in On-time performance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make On-time performance investments work better.
This On-time performance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.