What is involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management
Find out what the related areas are that Energy Efficiency Program Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Energy Efficiency Program Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Energy Efficiency Program Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Energy Efficiency Program Management related domains to cover and 154 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Energy Efficiency Program Management, Energy management, Business ethics, Climate protection, Corporate culture, Decision making, Deontological ethics, Discourse ethics, ENERGY STAR, Energy Storage as a Service, Energy conservation, Energy consumption, Energy demand management, Energy distribution, Energy management system, Energy production, Energy storage, Energy transformation, Environmental management, European Union, External cost, Facility management, Federal Energy Management Program, Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Fossil energy, Functional organization, General Motors, Green Logistics, Greenhouse gas, Heat exchanger, Hotel energy management, Information Technology, International Facility Management Association, Load profile, Low-energy house, Manufacturing process management, Matrix management, Member state of the European Union, Operating cost, Organizational structure, Passive house, Payback period, Photovoltaic system, Power management, Power station, Renewable energies, Solar water heating, Swiss Federal Council, United States, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, Water power:
Energy Efficiency Program Management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Energy Efficiency Program Management tactics and display thorough understanding of the Energy Efficiency Program Management process.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Energy Efficiency Program Management. How do we gain traction?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– How to Secure Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Energy management Critical Criteria:
Value Energy management risks and prioritize challenges of Energy management.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Energy Efficiency Program Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– What business benefits will Energy Efficiency Program Management goals deliver if achieved?
– What is our formula for success in Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Business ethics tasks and ask what if.
– For your Energy Efficiency Program Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
– Is Supporting Energy Efficiency Program Management documentation required?
Climate protection Critical Criteria:
Study Climate protection visions and find the essential reading for Climate protection researchers.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is there any existing Energy Efficiency Program Management governance structure?
– What are internal and external Energy Efficiency Program Management relations?
Corporate culture Critical Criteria:
Judge Corporate culture strategies and intervene in Corporate culture processes and leadership.
– Among the Energy Efficiency Program Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Energy Efficiency Program Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How can the value of Energy Efficiency Program Management be defined?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Investigate Decision making management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Decision making is getting what it needs.
– In the case of a Energy Efficiency Program Management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Energy Efficiency Program Management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Energy Efficiency Program Management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Energy Efficiency Program Management been identified and analyzed?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Deontological ethics Critical Criteria:
Debate over Deontological ethics leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Energy Efficiency Program Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Energy Efficiency Program Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Energy Efficiency Program Management delivery for example is new software needed?
Discourse ethics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Discourse ethics visions and forecast involvement of future Discourse ethics projects in development.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Is maximizing Energy Efficiency Program Management protection the same as minimizing Energy Efficiency Program Management loss?
– What threat is Energy Efficiency Program Management addressing?
ENERGY STAR Critical Criteria:
Examine ENERGY STAR goals and integrate design thinking in ENERGY STAR innovation.
– When a Energy Efficiency Program Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Energy Storage as a Service Critical Criteria:
Depict Energy Storage as a Service tasks and point out Energy Storage as a Service tensions in leadership.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Energy Efficiency Program Management in a volatile global economy?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Energy Efficiency Program Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Energy conservation Critical Criteria:
Categorize Energy conservation issues and catalog what business benefits will Energy conservation goals deliver if achieved.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Energy Efficiency Program Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– How is the value delivered by Energy Efficiency Program Management being measured?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Grasp Energy consumption tasks and define what do we need to start doing with Energy consumption.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Energy Efficiency Program Management moving forward?
– What are specific Energy Efficiency Program Management Rules to follow?
Energy demand management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Energy demand management leadership and remodel and develop an effective Energy demand management strategy.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– How can you measure Energy Efficiency Program Management in a systematic way?
Energy distribution Critical Criteria:
Investigate Energy distribution governance and remodel and develop an effective Energy distribution strategy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Energy management system Critical Criteria:
Focus on Energy management system leadership and devise Energy management system key steps.
– What is the purpose of Energy Efficiency Program Management in relation to the mission?
– Are accountability and ownership for Energy Efficiency Program Management clearly defined?
– Which Energy Efficiency Program Management goals are the most important?
Energy production Critical Criteria:
Adapt Energy production outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Energy production because they lack skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Energy Efficiency Program Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does our organization need more Energy Efficiency Program Management education?
– Do we all define Energy Efficiency Program Management in the same way?
Energy storage Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Energy storage management and change contexts.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Energy Efficiency Program Management values?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Energy Efficiency Program Management project manager?
– Do the Energy Efficiency Program Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Energy transformation Critical Criteria:
Mix Energy transformation engagements and look in other fields.
– Why are Energy Efficiency Program Management skills important?
Environmental management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Environmental management projects and describe the risks of Environmental management sustainability.
European Union Critical Criteria:
Nurse European Union tasks and integrate design thinking in European Union innovation.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Energy Efficiency Program Management study?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Energy Efficiency Program Management requirements in detail?
– How do we go about Securing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
External cost Critical Criteria:
Shape External cost quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Think about the functions involved in your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Are we Assessing Energy Efficiency Program Management and Risk?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Align Facility management tactics and grade techniques for implementing Facility management controls.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– How do we know that any Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Energy Efficiency Program Management activities?
Federal Energy Management Program Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Federal Energy Management Program failures and pay attention to the small things.
– What are the disruptive Energy Efficiency Program Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology results.
– What vendors make products that address the Energy Efficiency Program Management needs?
– What about Energy Efficiency Program Management Analysis of results?
Fossil energy Critical Criteria:
Grade Fossil energy adoptions and track iterative Fossil energy results.
– How do we manage Energy Efficiency Program Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the long-term Energy Efficiency Program Management goals?
Functional organization Critical Criteria:
Map Functional organization quality and report on developing an effective Functional organization strategy.
– Is there a Energy Efficiency Program Management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we keep improving Energy Efficiency Program Management?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Depict General Motors engagements and describe the risks of General Motors sustainability.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Green Logistics Critical Criteria:
Sort Green Logistics tasks and define Green Logistics competency-based leadership.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Start Greenhouse gas results and integrate design thinking in Greenhouse gas innovation.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Energy Efficiency Program Management forward?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives?
– Why is Energy Efficiency Program Management important for you now?
Heat exchanger Critical Criteria:
Deduce Heat exchanger visions and cater for concise Heat exchanger education.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Energy Efficiency Program Management Management?
– How to deal with Energy Efficiency Program Management Changes?
Hotel energy management Critical Criteria:
Check Hotel energy management quality and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are assumptions made in Energy Efficiency Program Management stated explicitly?
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Information Technology decisions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Information Technology.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
International Facility Management Association Critical Criteria:
Analyze International Facility Management Association risks and oversee implementation of International Facility Management Association.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Energy Efficiency Program Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Load profile Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Load profile management and ask questions.
– Does the Energy Efficiency Program Management task fit the clients priorities?
Low-energy house Critical Criteria:
Confer over Low-energy house tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Low-energy house.
– How do we go about Comparing Energy Efficiency Program Management approaches/solutions?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Manufacturing process management tasks and finalize specific methods for Manufacturing process management acceptance.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Matrix management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Matrix management projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Energy Efficiency Program Management into the services that we provide?
– How likely is the current Energy Efficiency Program Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Member state of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Investigate Member state of the European Union quality and point out improvements in Member state of the European Union.
– How do we maintain Energy Efficiency Program Managements Integrity?
Operating cost Critical Criteria:
Rank Operating cost projects and explore and align the progress in Operating cost.
– Which costs does the firm deduct in measuring divisional operating costs?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Mine Organizational structure decisions and get the big picture.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How do we measure improved Energy Efficiency Program Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Passive house Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Passive house governance and be persistent.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Energy Efficiency Program Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are there recognized Energy Efficiency Program Management problems?
– How much does Energy Efficiency Program Management help?
Payback period Critical Criteria:
Match Payback period adoptions and devote time assessing Payback period and its risk.
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– Do we have past Energy Efficiency Program Management Successes?
– What is the investments payback period?
Photovoltaic system Critical Criteria:
Chart Photovoltaic system decisions and document what potential Photovoltaic system megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are our needs in relation to Energy Efficiency Program Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are all of our Energy Efficiency Program Management domains and what do they do?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Discuss Power management quality and explain and analyze the challenges of Power management.
– How can skill-level changes improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Power station Critical Criteria:
Learn from Power station tasks and work towards be a leading Power station expert.
Renewable energies Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Renewable energies strategies and report on developing an effective Renewable energies strategy.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Solar water heating Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Solar water heating decisions and differentiate in coordinating Solar water heating.
– What are the barriers to increased Energy Efficiency Program Management production?
Swiss Federal Council Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Swiss Federal Council decisions and customize techniques for implementing Swiss Federal Council controls.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Energy Efficiency Program Management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are our Energy Efficiency Program Management Processes?
United States Critical Criteria:
Debate over United States planning and work towards be a leading United States expert.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Energy Efficiency Program Management opportunities costing us money?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure Critical Criteria:
Use past Verein Deutscher Ingenieure adoptions and test out new things.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
Water power Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Water power governance and intervene in Water power processes and leadership.
– To what extent does management recognize Energy Efficiency Program Management as a tool to increase the results?
– How would one define Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Energy Efficiency Program Management External links:
Compass – Energy Efficiency Program Management Software …
Energy management External links:
YES Energy Management – Yardi Energy Solutions
Energy Management Center – SCE
[USC07] 42 USC 8253: Energy management requirements
http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:42 section:8253 edition:prelim)
Business ethics External links:
Business ethics Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Ethics (2015) – IMDb
Business Ethics 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Climate protection External links:
Climate Action 2020 – Regional Climate Protection Authority
Corporate culture External links:
Corporate culture. (DVD video, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Culture – Investopedia
5 Types of Corporate Culture: Which One is Your Company?
Decision making External links:
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Deontological ethics External links:
What Is Deontology and Deontological Ethics? – ThoughtCo
What is deontological ethics / deontology? – GotQuestions.org
Deontological Ethics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Discourse ethics External links:
Discourse Ethics – YouTube
ENERGY STAR External links:
Keep clothes looking newer longer with better clean and care using Energy Star rated Samsung Platinum Front Load Washer with Steam.
GE Profile™ Series ENERGY STAR® 22.2 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French-Door Refrigerator with Hands-Free AutoFill
ENERGY STAR Certified Products | EPA ENERGY STAR | ENERGY STAR
Energy Storage as a Service External links:
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy storage as a service – Innovation Tap LLC
Energy conservation External links:
MacLellan Oil: Energy Conservation Experts in …
Buildings – Energy Conservation Code – New York City
State Energy Conservation Office
Energy consumption External links:
Calculate Your Energy Consumption | …
[PDF]Transportation sector energy consumption
[PDF]Industrial sector energy consumption
Energy demand management External links:
Energy Demand Management – Verisae
Kiwi Power Presentation: Energy demand management – …
Energy Demand Management from EMS
Energy distribution External links:
ENERGY DISTRIBUTION & INTERFACE NETWORKS LTD
Tesoro Savage Vancouver Energy Distribution Terminal
BSOP Series: Energy Distribution – YouTube
Energy management system External links:
SiteSage Energy Management System | Powerhouse …
ecobee EMS Si: Energy Management System Si | Smart …
Energy production External links:
What is energy production? – Fermilab Science …
Energy Production | Black Hills Corporation
Energy storage External links:
Solar Energy Storage – Solar Power Storage | PetersenDean
JLM Energy | Energy Storage + Solar Optimization Solutions
AC Battery: Smarter Home Energy Storage | Enphase
Energy transformation External links:
Energy Transformation | Texas Gateway
Energy Transformations Examples – Softschools.com
European Union External links:
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
European Union | World | The Guardian
European Union – The New York Times
External cost External links:
External cost – Market
External Cost financial definition of External Cost
Marginal External Cost (MEC) – YouTube
Facility management External links:
eSPACE | Facility Management Software
TEMCO – ATALIAN – GLOBAL LEADER OF FACILITY MANAGEMENT
International Facility Management Association – Official …
Federal Energy Management Program External links:
[PDF]FEDERAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Federal Energy Management Program | FEMP Training …
Federal Energy Management Program | Department of …
Fossil energy External links:
University Coalition for Fossil Energy Research
About Fossil Energy | Department of Energy
DOE – Fossil Energy: Albany Research Center Home Page
Functional organization External links:
8 Beautiful And Functional Organization Ideas – Life As …
General Motors External links:
About General Motors | GM.com
Careers with General Motors
General Motors – Home | Facebook
Green Logistics External links:
DHL | Green Logistics Solutions | English
Green Logistics The Walmart Way – Inbound Logistics
Green Logistics [SUSTAINABILITY] – Expeditors
Greenhouse gas External links:
California plans to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 40% …
PROPOSED CALIFORNIA GREENHOUSE GAS …
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
Heat exchanger External links:
Plate Heat Exchangers | Heat Exchanger Plates & Gaskets | …
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger | Fin Fan Coolers | Chart Industries
Hayden Industrial – Heat Exchanger Manufacturers
Hotel energy management External links:
Contact Us | Hotel Energy Management | Lighting Controls
WiSuite | Hotel Energy Management
Case Study: Hotel Energy Management at The Ritz …
Information Technology External links:
Student Email | Information Technology
Information Technology (IT) Industry & Association | CompTIA
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
International Facility Management Association External links:
International Facility Management Association – Official …
International Facility Management Association
Load profile External links:
Load Profile – Open Electrical
Load Profile | Energy Storage | Power (Physics)
Low-energy house External links:
Designing for Low-energy house – YouTube
[PDF]What Is a Low-Energy House? – ACEEE | ACEEE
Ambienti TV show – Low-energy house / Lara Romih – YouTube
Manufacturing process management External links:
[PDF]Manufacturing Process Management – PTC.com: Log In
Manufacturing / Manufacturing Process Management – …
Matrix management External links:
What Is Matrix Management? – Leadership Thoughts
The Benefits and Challenges of Matrix Management
Agency Matrix Management System | Contact Agency Matrix
Operating cost External links:
Operating Cost – Investopedia
[PDF]PUBLIC HOUSING OPERATING COST STUDY
Organizational structure External links:
Maryland House of Delegates – Organizational Structure
FEMA Leadership Organizational Structure | FEMA.gov
Social Security Organizational Structure
Passive house External links:
Home | Ecocor | Pre-Fab Passive House
Payback period External links:
Payback Period and Payback Metrics – Business Case …
Payback Period Calculator
Chapter 18 – Payback Period and Accounting Rate of Return
Photovoltaic system External links:
Amazon.com : HQRP Pair MC4 Solar Panel Connector male & female (M&F) for PV / Photovoltaic System plus HQRP Coaster : Garden & Outdoor
Removal and Salvage of Photovoltaic System – GovDeals.com
Power management External links:
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Power station External links:
CHARGE Marine Power Station | Power-Pole
Power Station Theater – McMenamins
Electrical test equipment | power station to plug | Megger
Renewable energies External links:
WEC Projects – Sewage Treatment | Renewable Energies
MRP – Renewable Energies Solutions – Padova, Italy
Renewable Energies | epc.com
Solar water heating External links:
Solar Water Heating Projects and Plans – Build-It-Solar
Hawaii Energy – Solar Water Heating
Solar Water Heating by Rheem – Rheem Water Heaters
Swiss Federal Council External links:
Swiss Federal Council Articles, Photos and Videos – AOL
Swiss Federal Council | Bio-Sil South Africa
[PDF]Agreement between the Swiss Federal Council and the …
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure External links:
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – Google+
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – YouTube
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (VDI) – AcademiaNet
Water power External links:
Logged Out – San Francisco Water Power and Sewer