What is involved in Security Intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that Security Intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Security Intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Security Intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Security Intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Security Intelligence related domains to cover and 164 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Security Intelligence, Special Branch, National Bureau of Investigation, Proposed reforms of mass surveillance by the United States, Canadian House of Commons, Air Intelligence, Canadian Coast Guard, Northwest Territories, Ministry of State Security, Passport Canada, New Zealand Security Intelligence Service, Służba Kontrwywiadu Wojskowego, Drošības policija, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Federal Intelligence Agency, National Research Council, Ministry of Security, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, State Security Service, Defence Intelligence Division, Security and Intelligence Agency, Spanish Armed Forces Intelligence Center, FISA Improvements Act, Origins of global surveillance, Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Call detail record, Tunnel vision, Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 Amendments Act of 2008, State Intelligence Services, Militärischer Abschirmdienst, Great Firewall of China, Government Communications Headquarters, National Crime Agency, Toronto Pearson International Airport, National Intelligence Organization, Globe and Mail, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office of the Republic of Korea, Data Protection Directive, Fredericton, NB, Parliament of Canada, Natural Resources Canada, Public Safety Canada, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, Heritage Front, General Security Directorate, Federal Security Service, Bad Aibling Station, Serviço de Informações de Segurança, Direction générale de la sécurité intérieure, Special Investigation Service, Global surveillance, Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Interna, Finnish Security Intelligence Service, Mass surveillance, Defense Intelligence Headquarters, Norwegian Intelligence Service, Naval Intelligence, Danish Defence Intelligence Service, National Security Council, Direction générale des études et de la documentation, New Zealand intelligence agencies, Brunei Research Department, National Defence Radio Establishment, National Intelligence and Security Agency, Global surveillance disclosures, Criminal Investigative Department, Research and Analysis Wing:
Security Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Apply Security Intelligence risks and devote time assessing Security Intelligence and its risk.
– In a project to restructure Security Intelligence outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are our needs in relation to Security Intelligence skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is there any existing Security Intelligence governance structure?
Special Branch Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Special Branch issues and reduce Special Branch costs.
– Will Security Intelligence have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we know that any Security Intelligence analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are there Security Intelligence problems defined?
National Bureau of Investigation Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over National Bureau of Investigation results and oversee National Bureau of Investigation requirements.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Security Intelligence strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Security Intelligence is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Security Intelligence requirements in detail?
Proposed reforms of mass surveillance by the United States Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Proposed reforms of mass surveillance by the United States adoptions and budget for Proposed reforms of mass surveillance by the United States challenges.
– Do we monitor the Security Intelligence decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is the purpose of Security Intelligence in relation to the mission?
– What are all of our Security Intelligence domains and what do they do?
Canadian House of Commons Critical Criteria:
Debate over Canadian House of Commons risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Canadian House of Commons.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Security Intelligence effort?
– Do Security Intelligence rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Air Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Probe Air Intelligence quality and raise human resource and employment practices for Air Intelligence.
– Is the Security Intelligence organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Security Intelligence?
– What are the short and long-term Security Intelligence goals?
Canadian Coast Guard Critical Criteria:
Sort Canadian Coast Guard failures and raise human resource and employment practices for Canadian Coast Guard.
– How do we measure improved Security Intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Security Intelligence project?
– Does Security Intelligence analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Northwest Territories Critical Criteria:
Judge Northwest Territories tactics and assess what counts with Northwest Territories that we are not counting.
– Among the Security Intelligence product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we Lead with Security Intelligence in Mind?
– How do we keep improving Security Intelligence?
Ministry of State Security Critical Criteria:
Recall Ministry of State Security outcomes and oversee Ministry of State Security requirements.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Security Intelligence product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– To what extent does management recognize Security Intelligence as a tool to increase the results?
Passport Canada Critical Criteria:
Reason over Passport Canada risks and get answers.
– Consider your own Security Intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Security Intelligence process?
– What are the business goals Security Intelligence is aiming to achieve?
New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Critical Criteria:
Review New Zealand Security Intelligence Service outcomes and summarize a clear New Zealand Security Intelligence Service focus.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Security Intelligence activities?
– Have you identified your Security Intelligence key performance indicators?
– How important is Security Intelligence to the user organizations mission?
Służba Kontrwywiadu Wojskowego Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Służba Kontrwywiadu Wojskowego quality and test out new things.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Security Intelligence in a volatile global economy?
– How do we Identify specific Security Intelligence investment and emerging trends?
Drošības policija Critical Criteria:
Study Drošības policija governance and integrate design thinking in Drošības policija innovation.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Security Intelligence been identified and analyzed?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Security Intelligence processes?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Security Intelligence Management?
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada Critical Criteria:
Administer Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada goals and probe the present value of growth of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada.
– Does Security Intelligence include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Security Intelligence information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Canadian Security Intelligence Service Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Canadian Security Intelligence Service projects and catalog Canadian Security Intelligence Service activities.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Security Intelligence delivery for example is new software needed?
– How is the value delivered by Security Intelligence being measured?
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada Critical Criteria:
Infer Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada strategies and track iterative Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Security Intelligence project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Security Intelligence is underway?
Federal Intelligence Agency Critical Criteria:
Drive Federal Intelligence Agency tasks and correct Federal Intelligence Agency management by competencies.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Security Intelligence study?
– How do we go about Comparing Security Intelligence approaches/solutions?
National Research Council Critical Criteria:
Talk about National Research Council goals and correct better engagement with National Research Council results.
– Does Security Intelligence systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What threat is Security Intelligence addressing?
Ministry of Security Critical Criteria:
Derive from Ministry of Security management and look at it backwards.
– Is maximizing Security Intelligence protection the same as minimizing Security Intelligence loss?
– What are the usability implications of Security Intelligence actions?
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Critical Criteria:
Adapt Canadian Broadcasting Corporation results and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Canadian Broadcasting Corporation projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Security Intelligence workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How to deal with Security Intelligence Changes?
State Security Service Critical Criteria:
Gauge State Security Service tactics and optimize State Security Service leadership as a key to advancement.
Defence Intelligence Division Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Defence Intelligence Division strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Defence Intelligence Division decisions.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Security Intelligence models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Which customers cant participate in our Security Intelligence domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Security and Intelligence Agency Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Security and Intelligence Agency planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Security and Intelligence Agency.
– Is Security Intelligence dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is the scope of Security Intelligence defined?
– What are our Security Intelligence Processes?
Spanish Armed Forces Intelligence Center Critical Criteria:
Examine Spanish Armed Forces Intelligence Center failures and work towards be a leading Spanish Armed Forces Intelligence Center expert.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Security Intelligence?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Security Intelligence objectives?
FISA Improvements Act Critical Criteria:
Guard FISA Improvements Act visions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive FISA Improvements Act projects.
– How can skill-level changes improve Security Intelligence?
– Are there recognized Security Intelligence problems?
Origins of global surveillance Critical Criteria:
Nurse Origins of global surveillance outcomes and forecast involvement of future Origins of global surveillance projects in development.
– How will you know that the Security Intelligence project has been successful?
Fisheries and Oceans Canada Critical Criteria:
Start Fisheries and Oceans Canada strategies and sort Fisheries and Oceans Canada activities.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Security Intelligence into the services that we provide?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Security Intelligence objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How much does Security Intelligence help?
Call detail record Critical Criteria:
Scan Call detail record strategies and observe effective Call detail record.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Security Intelligence project?
– What are specific Security Intelligence Rules to follow?
Tunnel vision Critical Criteria:
Investigate Tunnel vision leadership and remodel and develop an effective Tunnel vision strategy.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Security Intelligence experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Are assumptions made in Security Intelligence stated explicitly?
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 Amendments Act of 2008 Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 Amendments Act of 2008 management and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 Amendments Act of 2008 results.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Security Intelligence?
– What are internal and external Security Intelligence relations?
State Intelligence Services Critical Criteria:
Deduce State Intelligence Services goals and correct better engagement with State Intelligence Services results.
– Who sets the Security Intelligence standards?
– How can we improve Security Intelligence?
Militärischer Abschirmdienst Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Militärischer Abschirmdienst failures and look for lots of ideas.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Security Intelligence forward?
Great Firewall of China Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Great Firewall of China tasks and optimize Great Firewall of China leadership as a key to advancement.
– What is Effective Security Intelligence?
Government Communications Headquarters Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Government Communications Headquarters goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Government Communications Headquarters because they lack skills.
National Crime Agency Critical Criteria:
Meet over National Crime Agency governance and integrate design thinking in National Crime Agency innovation.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Security Intelligence process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Security Intelligence process available?
– Does Security Intelligence appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Toronto Pearson International Airport Critical Criteria:
Discourse Toronto Pearson International Airport tasks and transcribe Toronto Pearson International Airport as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Will Security Intelligence deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What will drive Security Intelligence change?
National Intelligence Organization Critical Criteria:
Mine National Intelligence Organization results and explore and align the progress in National Intelligence Organization.
– In what ways are Security Intelligence vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Security Intelligence that make it risky?
Globe and Mail Critical Criteria:
Discourse Globe and Mail strategies and transcribe Globe and Mail as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In the case of a Security Intelligence project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Security Intelligence project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Security Intelligence project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Security Intelligence agendas for the next 3 years?
Supreme Prosecutors’ Office of the Republic of Korea Critical Criteria:
Check Supreme Prosecutors’ Office of the Republic of Korea failures and report on developing an effective Supreme Prosecutors’ Office of the Republic of Korea strategy.
– Do we have past Security Intelligence Successes?
Data Protection Directive Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Data Protection Directive issues and probe the present value of growth of Data Protection Directive.
Fredericton, NB Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Fredericton, NB decisions and question.
Parliament of Canada Critical Criteria:
Deduce Parliament of Canada risks and budget for Parliament of Canada challenges.
– How can you negotiate Security Intelligence successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who will provide the final approval of Security Intelligence deliverables?
Natural Resources Canada Critical Criteria:
Drive Natural Resources Canada adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Natural Resources Canada users.
– Is there a Security Intelligence Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What about Security Intelligence Analysis of results?
Public Safety Canada Critical Criteria:
Test Public Safety Canada tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Public Safety Canada.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Security Intelligence? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Security Intelligence strengthening and reform actually originate?
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada failures and be persistent.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Security Intelligence? There might be some that are less obvious?
Heritage Front Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Heritage Front adoptions and remodel and develop an effective Heritage Front strategy.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Security Intelligence project manager?
General Security Directorate Critical Criteria:
Probe General Security Directorate governance and probe General Security Directorate strategic alliances.
– Do those selected for the Security Intelligence team have a good general understanding of what Security Intelligence is all about?
Federal Security Service Critical Criteria:
Study Federal Security Service tasks and sort Federal Security Service activities.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Security Intelligence services/products?
Bad Aibling Station Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Bad Aibling Station strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Bad Aibling Station interface.
– Does Security Intelligence create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do the Security Intelligence decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Serviço de Informações de Segurança Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Serviço de Informações de Segurança leadership and describe which business rules are needed as Serviço de Informações de Segurança interface.
– Does Security Intelligence analysis show the relationships among important Security Intelligence factors?
– Are we Assessing Security Intelligence and Risk?
Direction générale de la sécurité intérieure Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Direction générale de la sécurité intérieure results and point out Direction générale de la sécurité intérieure tensions in leadership.
– Why are Security Intelligence skills important?
Special Investigation Service Critical Criteria:
Focus on Special Investigation Service projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Special Investigation Service.
– what is the best design framework for Security Intelligence organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Security Intelligence with what users do day-to-day?
Global surveillance Critical Criteria:
Steer Global surveillance failures and intervene in Global surveillance processes and leadership.
– Think about the functions involved in your Security Intelligence project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do we all define Security Intelligence in the same way?
Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Interna Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Interna governance and get answers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Security Intelligence project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Security Intelligence does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is Security Intelligence Required?
Finnish Security Intelligence Service Critical Criteria:
Think about Finnish Security Intelligence Service leadership and plan concise Finnish Security Intelligence Service education.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Security Intelligence?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
Adapt Mass surveillance goals and secure Mass surveillance creativity.
Defense Intelligence Headquarters Critical Criteria:
Examine Defense Intelligence Headquarters adoptions and sort Defense Intelligence Headquarters activities.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Security Intelligence leaders?
Norwegian Intelligence Service Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Norwegian Intelligence Service governance and pioneer acquisition of Norwegian Intelligence Service systems.
– How do we maintain Security Intelligences Integrity?
Naval Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Unify Naval Intelligence outcomes and sort Naval Intelligence activities.
– Why should we adopt a Security Intelligence framework?
Danish Defence Intelligence Service Critical Criteria:
Confer over Danish Defence Intelligence Service tactics and secure Danish Defence Intelligence Service creativity.
National Security Council Critical Criteria:
Audit National Security Council failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough National Security Council results.
– What is our formula for success in Security Intelligence ?
– Why is Security Intelligence important for you now?
– How would one define Security Intelligence leadership?
Direction générale des études et de la documentation Critical Criteria:
Frame Direction générale des études et de la documentation leadership and look at the big picture.
New Zealand intelligence agencies Critical Criteria:
X-ray New Zealand intelligence agencies governance and get the big picture.
Brunei Research Department Critical Criteria:
Unify Brunei Research Department issues and forecast involvement of future Brunei Research Department projects in development.
– Think of your Security Intelligence project. what are the main functions?
National Defence Radio Establishment Critical Criteria:
Consult on National Defence Radio Establishment governance and report on developing an effective National Defence Radio Establishment strategy.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Security Intelligence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Security Intelligence project lifecycle?
– What are the key elements of your Security Intelligence performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
National Intelligence and Security Agency Critical Criteria:
Rank National Intelligence and Security Agency outcomes and shift your focus.
– Is Supporting Security Intelligence documentation required?
Global surveillance disclosures Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Global surveillance disclosures engagements and probe the present value of growth of Global surveillance disclosures.
Criminal Investigative Department Critical Criteria:
See the value of Criminal Investigative Department outcomes and look at the big picture.
– Can we add value to the current Security Intelligence decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does our organization need more Security Intelligence education?
Research and Analysis Wing Critical Criteria:
Design Research and Analysis Wing adoptions and create a map for yourself.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Security Intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Security Intelligence External links:
LogRhythm, The Security Intelligence Company | LogRhythm
Security Intelligence | SIEM & UEBA | Exabeam
Farsight Security, cyber security intelligence solutions
Special Branch External links:
Special Branch – Home
Special Branch Tree Services – Home | Facebook
Special Branch Collective – Home | Facebook
National Bureau of Investigation External links:
nbi.gov.ph – nbi – Welcome to National Bureau of Investigation
National Bureau of Investigation – Wiktionary
[PDF]NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (NBI) …
Canadian House of Commons External links:
Canadian House of Commons | C-SPAN.org
Guide to the Canadian House of Commons
Canadian House of Commons – GatorMUN XV
Air Intelligence External links:
[PDF]NATIONAL AIR INTELLIGENCE CENTER
Blueair Air Intelligence Module | Auto Air Purifier | Blueair
Air Intelligence Analyst – Signals Intelligence – YouTube
Canadian Coast Guard External links:
U.S, Canadian Coast Guard renew icebreaking partnership
Canadian Coast Guard – Home | Facebook
Northwest Territories External links:
Northwest Territories | history – geography | Britannica.com
Northwest Territories Tourism – Home | Facebook
Passport Canada External links:
Passport Canada – Home | Facebook
The Canadian ePassport – Passport Canada – YouTube
Passport Canada Organization – Official site
New Zealand Security Intelligence Service External links:
New Zealand Security Intelligence Service | NZIC
[NZ]New Zealand Security Intelligence Service – ROBLOX
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada External links:
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada | …
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada …
Canadian Security Intelligence Service External links:
[CAN/CSIS] Canadian Security Intelligence Service – Roblox
Canadian Security Intelligence Service [CSIS / SCR – Roblox
Canadian Security Intelligence Service – Canada.ca
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada External links:
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada – Canada.ca
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada – Posts | Facebook
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada | Flickr
Federal Intelligence Agency External links:
[USA] Federal Intelligence Agency || – Roblox
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation External links:
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation | TheHill
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation / Decode …
State Security Service External links:
All Jobs – 50 State Security Service, Inc
Defence Intelligence Division External links:
About: Defence Intelligence Division (SANDF) – DBpedia
Defence Intelligence Division (SANDF) – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Defence Intelligence Division (SANDF)
FISA Improvements Act External links:
Stop the FISA Improvements Act | EFF Action Center
Origins of global surveillance External links:
Origins of global surveillance – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Origins of global surveillance
Fisheries and Oceans Canada External links:
Fisheries and Oceans Canada – dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Fisheries and Oceans Canada – Canada.ca
Fisheries and Oceans Canada Learning Portal
Call detail record External links:
Call Detail Records – FusionPBX
FREE Call Detail Record Tracker-CDR Tracker | SolarWinds
[PDF]Call Detail Recording – downloads.avaya.com
Tunnel vision External links:
Kodak Black – “Tunnel Vision” lyrics – YouTube
Tunnel Vision: Check Your Symptoms and Signs
Kodak Black – Tunnel Vision [Official Music Video] – YouTube
Militärischer Abschirmdienst External links:
Militärischer Abschirmdienst | German WOTD
Great Firewall of China External links:
The Great Firewall of China – Bloomberg
Great Firewall of China – Wiktionary
Great Firewall of China
National Crime Agency External links:
National Crime Agency – GOV.UK
National Crime Agency – Most Wanted
National Crime Agency – YouTube
Toronto Pearson International Airport External links:
Toronto Pearson International Airport – Home | Facebook
Globe and Mail External links:
The Globe and Mail | Canadian newspaper | Britannica.com
The Globe and Mail (@globeandmail) | Twitter
Viagra Globe And Mail | 1stDrugstore
Supreme Prosecutors’ Office of the Republic of Korea External links:
Supreme Prosecutors’ Office of the Republic of Korea – WOW
Data Protection Directive External links:
Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) | Practical Law
EU Data Protection Directive – IAPP
Fredericton, NB External links:
The Delta Hotels Fredericton is one of the city’s premier destinations, with a pristine waterfront location and superb dining. Visit us in Fredericton, NB.
Hotel in Fredericton, NB – Canada | Delta Hotels Fredericton
Sunset Church, Fredericton, NB – Home | Facebook
Parliament of Canada External links:
Parliament of Canada – Parlement du Canada
Parliament of Canada | Canadian government | Britannica.com
Parliament of Canada – The House of Commons – YouTube
Natural Resources Canada External links:
Statistical data | Forests | Natural Resources Canada
Clean Growth Program | Natural Resources Canada
Natural Resources Canada | Flickr
Public Safety Canada External links:
Public Safety Canada – Canada.ca
[CANADA] Public Safety Canada – Roblox
Public Safety Canada – Home
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada External links:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada – Canada.ca
Heritage Front External links:
How I became a Heritage Front poster girl – cjnews.com
General Security Directorate External links:
[RoL] General Security Directorate – Roblox
Federal Security Service External links:
Federal Security Service | HuffPost
Bad Aibling Station External links:
Bad Aibling Station Public Group | Facebook
BAD AIBLING STATION | Army Units | VetFriends.com
Serviço de Informações de Segurança External links:
SIS – Serviço de Informações de Segurança – Home | Facebook
Global surveillance External links:
[PDF]Traditional Healers and Global Surveillance Strategies …
Module 2: WHO and CDC Global Surveillance Systems
Global Surveillance – Home | Facebook
Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Interna External links:
[ITA] Agenzia Informazioni e Sicurezza Interna – Roblox
Finnish Security Intelligence Service External links:
Poliisi – Finnish Security Intelligence Service
[FIN] SUPO – Finnish Security Intelligence Service – Roblox
Norwegian Intelligence Service External links:
Norwegian Intelligence Service – YouTube
Naval Intelligence External links:
Naval Intelligence Essay Contest | U.S. Naval Institute
Azur Lane – Office of Naval Intelligence – Home | Facebook
Naval Intelligence Professionals – National – Home | Facebook
Danish Defence Intelligence Service External links:
Tasks of the Danish Defence Intelligence Service
National Security Council External links:
National Security Council – The New York Times
National Security Council (NSC) – White House
National Security Council | The White House
Brunei Research Department External links:
Global surveillance disclosures External links:
Quotes About Global Surveillance Disclosures (1 quote)
2013 global surveillance disclosures by Chris P on Prezi
Research and Analysis Wing External links:
RAW Research and Analysis Wing Mein Bharti RAW में …
Talk:Research and Analysis Wing – SourceWatch
Research and Analysis Wing | Securities | Espionage